Resolute Wild Bill, ROC Helix, Pit Commando, and EELS Photo Review *IN HAND*

Alyosha

I've had these three carded ROC guys for about 10 days or so, and just now gotten the time to do a quick photo reviewfor you guys who are anxious to get a better look at them. As with the last batch, special thanks to Jedidefender.com for picking up the tab on these from HK.

Up first is a figure that almost everyone is anxious for: PIT Commando. This guy comes with more gear than any other figure I've ever seen, and what's more it's all new tooling. There's a SOCOM, MP7, H7K G-36, an auto-shotgun, FLAK vest, Heavy Armor, huge backpack, Steel Brigade helmet, SWAT style helmet & shield, gasmask (from Shockblast) and a boonie hat with NOD gear (whew, that's a lot!). Add that to the excellent Dusty figure mold, and this guy is pure win.

Commando1.jpg

Next is the EELS. The base figure is a complete bash, using the head from the upcoming Viper Commando, airtank from Croc Master, Torpedo body, along with a new webgear and beefy harpoon rifle. His giant acc is actually even alright, in that it's an underwater sled. IMHO, only the color palette needs to be tweaked and this figure would be 100% awesome-sauce. As it is, it's pretty cool though.

EELS1.jpg

Last for the ROC figures, but most certainly not least is the mystery video game character: Agent Helix. She is mostly new tooling, but uses the legs of the Resolute Scarlett that has yet to show up at retail. She is very posable, and come with a bevy of great weapons: G-11 prototype rifle (the actual rifle fired caseless ammo so fast, that the first three rounds would strike a moderately ranged target before the muzzle could even rise), blunt tip combat blade, and two assault pistols with counter-weights and sights.

The spring loaded weapon is full of radar screen ridiculousness, but you can easily set that aside. Altogether a very welcome addition to the Joe mythos.

Helix1.jpg

As you are aware (if you've been following my Resolute figure reviews), then you know I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of all the ones that were available where possible. This Wild Bill is clearly based on the Resolute designs, but it appears he'll be pulling double duty piloting a new helicopter for the ROC movie line. Cool by me, and the new parts are a welcome visual change from the previous figures (new baggy lower legs, new hat). I'm pretty pleased with it, and am looking forward to putting together another group pic when Destro arrives.

WB1.jpg

That's all for the moment, look for more reviews from yours truly soon! For more pics/cardbacks/action poses take a look here!