So what ROC stuff did you get?

GPM in ICT

A tone of Sgt Stones at Targets near me VH. And at WM I found like 1 or 2 per store when I was looking for Helixs and Hawks.

Draven

Yep! Just snatched me a Sgt. Stone at my local Target. The first time I was in, they didn't have the end cap display up yet, and now they do and they have quite the assortment. :)

They had one of those large accelerator suit Dukes, and I made the mistake of hitting the button, and after about 5 minutes of the thing going off with it's various noises, sound effects and vocal commands and G.I.Joe theme, I attracted enough attention my way, were I had to put my head down and scurry away like Jerry Lewis. @haha@

(lol) I did the exact same thing VH. Loud ain't it! @loll@

My friend and I did the same thing, except I was hobbling away on crutches @lol@

I picked up Stone, Neo Viper (who has grown on me) and Ice Viper tonight.

Draven

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today has been the best day for looking for joes ever !

i just got pp stormshadow and impact armor duke

so today i scored

cobra commander

pp snake eyes

pp stormshadow

impact armor duke

import armor scarlett

agent helix

Since yesterday I got:

Sgt. Stone

armor Duke

camo Heavy Duty

Destro

Baroness

Snake Eyes

camo Duke

Shipwreck

Firefly

and 9 over sized POS rocket launchers that I would just as soon throw away than keep.

Suprise favorite: Baroness! Cool figure. I'll pick up Cover Girl and armor Heavy Duty before the end of the week and also Armor Scarlett and PP Storm Shadow if I see them again. I still have NEVER seen PP Snake Eyes, Flash, Helix, or CC with tubes.

I think that covers all the figures I'm interested in.

Wow, I just got a Steel Crusher today at TRU (on sale for 19.99) and I have to say it's one of my favorite vehicles since the classic stuff. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

I agree it's awsome. I went back to the store and bought a few more after I opened one. I love how you can plug in some of those ridiculous missle launchers into the passenger turret. I'll never use it but it's a nice touch.

After seeing the demo for the video game, I'm actually hoping for a Kamakura figure (is it that obvious that the movie and game began development as Sigma 6 adaptations???) so I can team him with my armored Heavy Duty (headswapped for a S6 look) and the Barrel Roll repaint as a 'Rawhides' team. An armored Duke or Ripcord may have to be bought, to facilitate a Hi-Tech for the same.

I'm hoping we'll be getting a Back Blast figure as well since he's in he game.

I also picked up the Panther, just for Thunder but still......