So what ROC stuff did you get?

GPM in ICT

I got the TRU Firefly and BBQ figures.

Will probably grab Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes when I find him.

I also want to pick up the Ferret and Armadillo, but I won't pay 17 bucks for them. If they go on sale, I will reconsider

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between TRU yesterday and Target today, I picked up:

Accelerator Suit Ripcord

Shipwreck

Reactive Armor Heavy Duty

Sgt. Stone

Cover Girl

Destro

Baroness

Storm Shadow

Viper Commando

Neo Viper (X 2)

Rockslide ATV

Cobra Gunship

Haven't seen any of the "Paris Pursuit" or "Helix" waves, yet.

I haven't gotten any more since Snake eyes and Storm Shadow four days ago. I haven't seen any vehicles at all. I will pick up the Night Raven, Steel Crusher and Mole pod the second I see them. But that is only because they will go so well with the 25th figures. I do have to say that all around the movie figures look much better than we all thought they would. But I will try to stick to my promise of only buying masked characters because they look like the characters and not the actors. So that means under no circumstance will I buy a Duke, Heavy Duty and RIPCORD.

I found these to be ugly cheap figures that are not worth the ridiculous 8.00 price tag.

GI Joe is dead to me.

You took a wrong turn the DC board is over THAT WAY. @seeyea@

Pssst...the DC board is on to him ;) . Evilsta... I mean Big Dawg has to stir the pot over here now.

I got HD, Breaker, Cover Girl, and Baroness. I REALLY want Ice-Viper. I have to say that these look much nicer in hand than they do on internet pics. I think they could win over a few haters.

I have yet to see any figures but I am seen the Alpha Vehicles and I am holding off till they drop in price. 15 bucks is a little high for a 10 dollar Vehicle. Even though I do love my o-ring figures, I still want to see these figures. I just pick and choose what I want. That is the way anyone should be.

I haven't gotten any more since Snake eyes and Storm Shadow four days ago. I haven't seen any vehicles at all. I will pick up the Night Raven, Steel Crusher and Mole pod the second I see them. But that is only because they will go so well with the 25th figures. I do have to say that all around the movie figures look much better than we all thought they would. But I will try to stick to my promise of only buying masked characters because they look like the characters and not the actors. So that means under no circumstance will I buy a Duke, Heavy Duty and RIPCORD.

Why is that? Is it because you don't like the actors they chose to portray those characters, or you don't think the sculpts look like the actors? I'm just curious...

I was happy to see my TRUs got some ROC stuff . . .

sandypic01022109123.jpg

sandypic01022109128.jpg

I didn't really care for any of the figs I saw (and Scarlet is horrid)...didn't even like the Snake-Eyes. They didn't have that Storm Shadow or Baroness. Those look pretty good from your pics. I may buy them if I see em.

Why is that? Is it because you don't like the actors they chose to portray those characters, or you don't think the sculpts look like the actors? I'm just curious...

Sounds like he's saying the scults and the actors don't look much like the original characters.

You know, once you put that helmet on Accelerator Suit Ripcord, you can't tell who he is....

Nothing yet. I've only seen figures that I have a 25th counterpart to, Destro, Duke etc.

I'm juts going to get some 'expanded universe' characters.

Wow...I didn't even realize these figures were released yet. Shows how out of the loop I've been! @lol@

The movie line has totally killed my interest in GI Joe again. None of these movie figures interest me...but that's nothing new, as I've never been into movie action figures that are already based upon an established toy or comic.

My love lies with RAH and all things related to it. After all of the money I spent on the 25th line, this movie line is a much needed break on my wallet. I'm hoping once the movie hype dies down, we'll get those 7-packs that we've been teased with for the last few months, and also a few more RAH-style figures with them (hint - LOW-LIGHT HASBRO!!!).

For those of you who are into the movie line...good for you. Keep buying these up, as it will keep my hopes for more RAH based figs alive. :D

All I've seen is the first wave and no Destro (LAME!) but I did get Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Baroness. I plan on hitting some stores after work tonight to see what's out there, TRU in particular since I already hit Target and the local WMs haven't set anything up yet.

Supposedly July 10th is the day to wait for, I was told Walmarts have the Wv1R3 and Wv3, which is the Helix/Hawk wave. Which is surely to sell quick with the Elite Viper and the Pit commandos.

After saying I was only going to get Paris Snake Eyes today I got shipwrek , baroness, and tru exclusive firefly and I must say I am very pleased with these figures. Each one of these have replaced my old 25th anniversary fig in the lineup. I do wish theyd of dropped the missile launcher and maybe made them a dollar cheaper cause as always missile launchers just go in my pile of weapons not to be used again. Now I have to wait for more figures and vehicles till next time I get paid besides paris snakes and maybe cobra commander.

I wnet to TRU this morning and thay had no Joes at at all.I asked an employee as to what the deal was and he told me that I will be 2 to 3 weeks for them to put up the display where the TF stuff is.Target already had thier stuff out and I only grabbed the Cobra Gunship.The prople who work at our TRU are the dumbest people on the planet.No wonder why they went thier Chapter 11 bankupcy.Oh well,I did find what I was looking for.I am really waiting from Walmart 2 packs.

dammint no joes for me yet.. I spent 7 hours in the ER after a fall from my roof and I want Joes......... :(

Draven

ouch, hope your alright buddy.

Medical bills will probably keep me from getting joes for a bit sadly :( But I haven't seen any near here anyways.

dammint no joes for me yet.. I spent 7 hours in the ER after a fall from my roof and I want Joes......... :(

Draven

Medical bills will probably keep me from getting joes for a bit sadly :( But I haven't seen any near here anyways.

Thanks man.... I am ok and very luck.... plunged about 12-13 feet. I landed on my feet but they buckled and I slode backwards and slammed my back into the groung, then my head. I am sore everywhere..... have a cast/splint on my right ankle.......and im lucky that is it! Waiting a buddy to come by later and take me to get Joes lol

Draven

Draven

Thanks man.... I am ok and very luck.... plunged about 12-13 feet. I landed on my feet but they buckled and I slode backwards and slammed my back into the groung, then my head. I am sore everywhere..... have a cast/splint on my right ankle.......and im lucky that is it! Waiting a buddy to come by later and take me to get Joes lol

Draven

Damn that sucks, I hope you get better soon and are racing back down the aisles. Look at it this way, you might be able to get one of those ultra slick go cart things at Wal-Mart or Target.

For me in the northwest burbs of Chicago, I have only spotted Joes in one Targer so far and it was only one end cape that had most of the basic figures were on and a tone of the mini vehicles. I only picked-up Shipwreck for now but do plan to get others.. I think they do look better than the photos i've seen on the net. I have to agree they will go well with the 25th Joes but this price point is just awful. I don't think if this line doesn't do well it will be because of the movie or the quality of the figures, it will be the price point. Even if the movie line does not do well, I'm sure we'll see the return of the 25th line, it's not like the stuff has been cluttering the aisles, with the exception of a few figs packs that people replaced with other older figures or all the Vipers the scalpers returned after the new fan updated Vipers came out. That's just m feelings.

Draven

Draven

Be honest. You were playing GI Joe on the roof and got a little too into your Snake Eyes role play.

;)

I actually didn't buy any.

I bought a Tiger Rat on clearance (last one in town).

I took a look at what was there and I think they look a little better in person.

Snake Eyes is just too weird with those lips. WTF?

I think I'm going to have to get a couple of extra Destros for that shoulder holster.

Why the hell did they go back to "rubberband hands"?

Using Croc Master for that one guy is...a crock. I mean is his skin that color? It sure as hell doesn't look like he's wearing an outfit that color.

I haven't decided on the Snake Trax. Scrap Iron doesn't have the facial scars of the other figure (more of a nitpick) and I already have Scrap Iron. the Iron Panther at least has a new guy.

I don't expect too many Night Ravens and Pits selling which is sad cause you know Hasbro is going to say "they don't want big ticket vehicles" when what it REALLY says is "give us BETTER big ticket vehicles". And of course lower the price a little lol.

I saw the full spread this morning. I passed on everything for now. I think I'll pick up a Thunder and Panther once they go on sale. Perhaps I'll pick up a Night Raven if it goes on clearance.

The trouble I have with these figures is that they don't fit in with my concept of the Joeverse, so it's like a whole new line of toys that I just can't afford to buy in to right now.