Whats the absolute best Soundwave?

DennisW22

im going to SDCC and their selling the 25th anniversary figure, so i was wondering if its worth getting, i had the 20th anniversary toy r us one, but sold it and deeply regret it. also ive heard one that actually plays mp3's or something like that.

so i was wonder which one i should look for at SDCC? or is there a superior one to the 2 i mentioned?

Wait since when does it come with all of them?! In the pics it only shows laserbeak & ?ravage ? or some such

Hasbro is re-releasing the original 1984 edition of the figure that will include four of the SOUNDWAVE character's cassettes, two of which have not been released since the 80's. The cassette characters include BUZZSAW, LASERBEAK, RATBAT and RAVAGE.

Hmm, ok that makes the $50 price tag a little better on that one! But has takara not put out some of these suckers already?! & its only 4 tapes not all of them lol!

For me, hands down it's the Music Label Spark Blue Soundwave. That thing is so awesome, and it looks so good with the Classics. The only problem is it doesn't come ready to hold any cassettes...but man, it's so cool it almost doesn't matter. I think I may try to mod it to hold tapes.

If that isn't your cup of energon, then I'd say go anniversary/SDCC. That one still looks pretty good with the new Classics figures actually. You could even customize it to look a little better.