superman vs braniac

Pluvsjazzs

just got my dccu superman vs braniac and find no problems with them anybody else get this and what do you think?

I got my on Wend. and I had no problems with them I really like the heat vision Superman alot.

Both figures are great. Brainiac is absolutely beautiful. This is the Brainiac I've been waiting for my whole life. He REALLY makes me hungry for a SF Lex Luthor and a Classic non-zombie Bizarro! Both of those have now become glaring gaping holes in this line.

I do wish that the sculpting and coloring on Superman's face was a bit sharer. He looks a bit pale and doughy. His face isn't as chiseled as the faces on othe figures like Aquaman and Ultraman.

why do people keep making these threads? this is like the 4th one.

Because people don't bother taking the time to read the posts. Kinda like when someone asks a question that could easily be looked up.

Because people don't bother taking the time to read the posts. Kinda like when someone asks a question that could easily be looked up.

that would be correct! to answer more precisely didnt really see anything pertaining to what i asked and if there is i overlooked it.

p.s. dont go finding it either!

that would be correct! to answer more precisely didnt really see anything pertaining to what i asked and if there is i overlooked it.

p.s. dont go finding it either!

I do apologize - that was kinda harsh - I was in a bit of a mood this morning. But truthfully, it's been with a disturbing frequency lately that there are multiple threads about the same topic, each case basically repeating each other in content as well. It's a bit annoying, but what are you gonna do? (You want a real good example of this, check out the GI Joe forum - there's at LEAST 4 separate threads about the new movie toys being out at TrU!!!)

'Cuz most of us don't spend our every waking moment reading these boards and keeping track of who says what, and when. So since this is still an open forum, and since people aren't saying anything offensive or insulting, and since no one forces you to read each and every thread, what's the problem?

#US1#

'Cuz most of us don't spend our every waking moment reading these boards and keeping track of who says what, and when. So since this is still an open forum, and since people aren't saying anything offensive or insulting, and since no one forces you to read each and every thread, what's the problem?

#US1#

sounds like an excuse for not reading , to me. active topics are on the first two pages. if you come here and havent figured that out by now....thats a problem in its self. and youre right, no one forces anyone to read every thread....except the people who keep making different threads about the samething. how do you know where to post if you dont read every thread? if theyre under one roof then you know where to go. understand the problem now?

Got mine last week

Brainiac - I buy multiple sets and open the ones that aren't mint and the Brainiac I opened had different shading on the arms and chest, the chest is pinkish and the arms are purpleish, other than that he is a perfect representation of the classic costume version.

Superman - Much better than all the previous versions, except his head doesn't go up for flying poses, this sculpt could really be the defining Superman but of course without the red eyes. The colors seem better and improved over the long haired Superman. The Yellow on the S us better but needs to be a little brighter to match the belt. Overall, I love this set

#US1#

sounds like an excuse for not reading , to me. active topics are on the first two pages. if you come here and havent figured that out by now....thats a problem in its self. and youre right, no one forces anyone to read every thread....except the people who keep making different threads about the samething. how do you know where to post if you dont read every thread? if theyre under one roof then you know where to go. understand the problem now?

Agreed! Just shows how lazy you are. Doesn't do much for your perceived intellegence factor, either.

Out of ELEVEN replies to this thread only TWO have been about the topic. The rest have been this stupid debate on whether or not the topic should've been started in the first place.

Hey! The thread is here. Can't we just go back to talking about how great a figure Brainiac is?

Why does Da Big Dawg always have to be the Voice of Reason around here?

Out of ELEVEN replies to this thread only TWO have been about the topic. The rest have been this stupid debate on whether or not the topic should've been started in the first place.

Hey! The thread is here. Can't we just go back to talking about how great a figure Brainiac is?

Why does Da Big Dawg always have to be the Voice of Reason around here?

do you have the two pack?

not for nothing i started the thread and for those who dont like dont respond for all others tell me what you think about the 2-pack. all people do is b!tch if you would only stand when you piss you would be ok

do you have the two pack?

Yeah. I made a couple of quick comments about the figures in post #5 of this thread.

then dont worry about any convo except about the 2 packs.

There hasn't been much since you hijacked the thread.

Hey everyone,

In regards to the 2pack, Is this in the stores yet or is this still online? I thought these were going to be online and at Toys R Us.

Secondly, I read this post b/c the topic looked interesting from the tni homepage. I'm certainly not looking through message boards to search out if someone maybe posted this, especially b/c I was really just checking toy news. If you don't like it, then don't post. I'm sure there are moderators who will pull it or combine it with another if they feel there's a problem. If you're not a moderator and you don't like it, then don't read it and leave it alone.

Regards,

Joshua

There hasn't been much since you hijacked the thread.

im all powerful! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

In regards to the 2pack, Is this in the stores yet or is this still online? I thought these were going to be online and at Toys R Us.

I think these will be available eventually through TRU but I haven't seen them there yet. They are available through a few online stores but a few have been selling out of the Superman-Brainiac 2-pack.

Secondly, I read this post b/c the topic looked interesting from the tni homepage.

There are other threads on these two-packs but this one focused on the Superman & Brainiac set which is what I'm interested in. I don't want to have to sift through conversation about Clayface and that muddy Batman to hear about this particular set.

If you don't like it, then don't post. I'm sure there are moderators who will pull it or combine it with another if they feel there's a problem. If you're not a moderator and you don't like it, then don't read it and leave it alone.

Absolutely.