Hasbro Updates On Marvel Legends

As far as I know through a member, Marvel GAVE the license to Hasbro. Hasbro didn´t ask for it, so I guess they´re doing their best, which is not enough.

Lady Bullseye / Modern Iron Fist sounds great.

Marvel sold the licensing rights to Hasbro. "Giving them" implies that no fee was paid.

• 3 weeks later...

i like pretty much all the figures we have to choose from and i hope Hasbro just makes them all.Course i was hoping that for the Toyfare fan poll that Sunfire won.Still dont see why all those figures havent been dont yet.

but out of everything they showed i really,really want that Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man they showed,briefly.

Me too, they need to resurrect that Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo from whatever backroom they're storing these in. Since Iron Man 2 Movie is due out in 2010, talk about the right time to capitalize and do comic based figures. Historically, movie figures do well at the height of the movie release, but after that pans out after film has run its course. What really sells are the classic comic based characters related to the movie icon. This could jumpstart the whole 6" line. Who wouldn't want a classic 8" Titanium Man or a 6" Crimson Dynamo?? Case in point Spider-Man classics line. They sell well even without the SM movies (granted if the sculpts are nicely made). It boggles the mind that the figures being planned are the tiny 4 inchers when they could make a killing with the bigger versions and amaze us with killer sculpts of these two characters. Even the Hulk Movie would have made better sales with 8" Hulks and 9" Abominations (sold even as deluxe figures). Those were amazin' sculpts in my opinion. I mean they could make all these 10" Megatron or Optimus Prime from the Transformers Movie and highly detailed whereas the Iron Monger from the first movie we got was just undersized (he could have been an impressive 9 inch behemoth) and Iron Man Mk III was as skinny as Daredevil when standing next to Cap. He really needed to be beefier and make us believe there is a full sized man inside that armour (like the Dr. Doom figure was). Hasbro needs to think BIG not small, Who needs these tiny 4" movie figures ??? At least make a 6 inch scale Deluxe version. Hasbro just don't make any sense or whoever is in charge of this.