Hasbro Updates On Marvel Legends

synch

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=12295

Click for pics

Hasbro has sent out images and information on the 6" Marvel Legends line as follows:

There's a new wave of Marvel Legends 2 Packs on the way in 2010 and you help to decide who's in them. The basics are simple - six total characters, you pick three and we pick three. Sound like fun? Voting for this all new Fan's Choice will start on July 22nd when we reveal all of the possible choices at San Diego Comic Con. Some of them you might expect to see, some of them might take you by surprise, but you can bet your Sweet Aunt Petunia that they all could make a great addition to your Marvel Legends collection! We've sent along three images to give you a small taste of what's in store. Enjoy!

Warpath shall be mine

• Like 1

Lets hope that the other 3 figures are brand new characters never made before. Based on Nasbro though I doubt it, fan voting or not. If it is another Wolverine or Spiderman then they can all go to hades. The Warpath figure is a repaint of Doc samsons head and Hulking/crossbones body.

I'm upset about the Nemesis wave too. I wanted both Punishers, DD, Beast, and Black Bolt. Kind of upset about that.

I like the Warpath, but could give a crap less about Madrox.

What am I guessing these 2 packs will look like:

- If that's female Bullseye, then I'm sure she'll come with Daredevil.

- Multiple Man will come with 1 of his X-Factor allies, and if I had to guess, either that Red Hair female(Who I think has a power similar to Banshee), or that little girl who "Knows" Everything(Or both even). Sorry, I don't know their exact names or who exactly they are. I just remembered them from around or just before the X-Factor: Civil War storylines. Of course, another option they could do is just have another Multiple Man figure(Maybe with a different head sculpt with a different facial expression) as well, as a way to show his ability to multiply(And for those who want to Army Build Multiple Man, just buy a couple of these 2 packs).

- Knowing Hasbro's track record, Warpath I suspect will come with a current X-Force Wolverine(Black and Silver costume), however I'm hoping he'll come with another X-men character that hasn't been done yet.

That said, I would like to see a Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer 2 pack, with Hasbro just re-releasing these 2 from their Fantastic Four: Build-A-Figure line. Just have Doom in a more Silverly colour instead of dull grey, and give Surfer an additional "Cosmic Energy" accessory or 2 to show his cosmic powers. As well, have Doom be able to ride the board and hold the "Cosmic Energy" to show Doom having the Surfer's powers, which the back bio can indicate(Which has happened a couple of times in the comics).

i'm trying really hard not to be negative about these, but for me, the marvel boat has sailed. hasbro never rivaled what TB was up to w/ the line, and for me, too much time has past for me to go back to collecting legends now. i can't emotionally (or financially) invest in good conscience knowing that legends is a second-rate line for them and they can pull the plug at any time. sorry hasbro, y'ave burned me too many times. i tried, i tried a lot of the HML figs, and got more and more disappointed time went on.

Hasbro should rename the line "Marvel Repaints"

That's not the Shanna body though. Anyone know what body that is? Looks like Elektra's from the two-pack, but I never bought that one so I'm just guessing.

It´s Elektra´s body, and Black Queen´s head.

I like the Multiple Man, but they need a STRONG character to help carry him, especially if since people want to army build off of him.

I would love to see Sebastian Shaw or Strong Guy as a pack-in addition for Madrox.

As for Warpath great re-paint! Can we get Sunspot, Frenzy (Cargill), or a human sized Sentinel Prime please???

As for Lady Bullseye, she seems cool, but please not another Daredevil!!!! Give us a villain that has not been made like Grey Gargoyle, Terrax, Moonstone, or even a new version of Black Cat.

We really need some new Legends without a whole bunch of re-paints.

They also need to release all those figs they never released like Silver Samurai, Aurora, Magneto, and Dave Cockrum Storm.

I like the Multiple Man, but they need a STRONG character to help carry him, especially if since people want to army build off of him.

I would love to see Sebastian Shaw or Strong Guy as a pack-in addition for Madrox.

As for Warpath great re-paint! Can we get Sunspot, Frenzy (Cargill), or a human sized Sentinel Prime please???

As for Lady Bullseye, she seems cool, but please not another Daredevil!!!! Give us a villain that has not been made like Grey Gargoyle, Terrax, Moonstone, or even a new version of Black Cat.

We really need some new Legends without a whole bunch of re-paints.

They also need to release all those figs they never released like Silver Samurai, Aurora, Magneto, and Dave Cockrum Storm.

Yes, please, ANOTHER taller, bulkier better done Daredevil. DCUC make mature heros figures look like teens.

Unfortunately they'll either package her with a Daredevil or a Hand Ninja. I much rather they package her with other unreleased characters she interacted with like Black Tarantula, White Tiger, Owl or a Modern Iron Fist. But since repaints are reigning supreme there's little chance of that happening.

This has become such a sad, sad line. I thought they were turning things around with that great looking Ronin figure, but alas, this is like the Central American bootleg version of what Legends used to be.

And we only get 6 of the 18 figures they show us? Way to twist the knife, Hasbro.

i'm trying really hard not to be negative about these, but for me, the marvel boat has sailed. hasbro never rivaled what TB was up to w/ the line, and for me, too much time has past for me to go back to collecting legends now. i can't emotionally (or financially) invest in good conscience knowing that legends is a second-rate line for them and they can pull the plug at any time. sorry hasbro, y'ave burned me too many times. i tried, i tried a lot of the HML figs, and got more and more disappointed time went on.

I couldnt agree more! The 6 inch line is being treated like a third class citizen. Was it really necessary to release those wal mart x men 2 packs???? Hasbro wastes so much effort on crap that becomes peg warmers rather than on developing new figures that people will buy. They eitehr have no clue what the fans want or they dont give a damn. I guess they make good money with the numerous animated lines they seem to invest so much effort into. You almost wish anotehr company got the marvel license.

As far as I know through a member, Marvel GAVE the license to Hasbro. Hasbro didn´t ask for it, so I guess they´re doing their best, which is not enough.

Lady Bullseye / Modern Iron Fist sounds great.