GI Joe discounted at Big Lots?

TommyGoth

Over at the Hisstank boards someone reported that Big Lots was getting discounted Joe Swag today (07/01) so I headed over there and found the same old Batman crap they've had for 7 years.

Today there are people reporting that they found stuff like comic packs, vehicles, and the 5 packs for $5 or $10, but then don't provide any proof, then get called lairs, then defend themselves, and there is currently 22 pages of that crap. I'm getting sick of wading through it.

Has anyone seen anything? There is another Big Lots in the area I can check tomorrow. This stuff seems like a pretty good deal if it is indeed true.

I run by my local Big Lots, every now and then, to see if they get any items I collect in. In fact, I just stopped by there yesterday, but there wasn't anything new. I didn't stop by today, but I'll definitely be doing it tomorrow. I'll let you know if I find anything. Unfortunately, if I do find anything, I don't have a camera phone, so, it would just be my word.

I run by my local Big Lots, every now and then, to see if they get any items I collect in. In fact, I just stopped by there yesterday, but there wasn't anything new. I didn't stop by today, but I'll definitely be doing it tomorrow. I'll let you know if I find anything. Unfortunately, if I do find anything, I don't have a camera phone, so, it would just be my word.

CONTINUED...

Went by my local Big Lots today, and nothing.

Checked today, they have gotten more Hulk movie figs but no Joes sadly :( not long ago (maybe a year at most) vvv 2 packs popped up again, so this could trickle out for a long period of time.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been checking too. Sadly....nothing in Northern Missouri either.

BUT.....I have seen 25th stuff popping up at other closeout places so there is hope. Big lots still has to set thier christmas layout and that usually means a huge expansion in the toy department. Probably see them soon if we're going to at all this year.

Personally I am hoping to find a blowtorch. THAT'S THE ONLY FIG I NEVER SAW ON A PEG!!! I got everything else.

I'm not positive, and this is only based on my experience, but I tend to believe different BLs carry different stock. Like these Chap Mei and Power Team Elite toys - I've never run across any of them in the stores in my area. In fact, whenever someone reports something interesting about them, I don't seem to come across what's being reported. So maybe it differs for each district/region as to what they have - maybe (but I doubt it) whoever reported 25th stock has a 'lucky' region.