Second Chance for Ultraman/Alex Luthor 2pk

spidermanskrull

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here's my theroy. I think they are delaying the billing so that they can tally all the orders 1st & then fill all the whole sale orders 1st.

After that, THEN they'll be willing to fill individual orders. But I'm like how (BLEEP) are you gonna screw over you fans all for the sake of scalpers. this is B.S.!!!

Well, charges (at least mine) generally don't show (post) until the next day. So tomorrow, I'll check. But, my last couple of purchases with them were reflected as they should be - that is, there was no lag time where something like what you're thinking might have happened.

Turns out, yes, my card was charged yesterday, and I rec'd confirmation of shipping today.

Could be. P - they are still available as I post, as I expected they would be. And so are the Starfire/Strange packs, and that was how long ago?

Really dying to see what they have planned for the other four sets. The only hints they gave were that the next set would be two villans, and one would be female, the other, male. Kinda leaves it wide open for speculation.

Could be. P - they are still available as I post, as I expected they would be. And so are the Starfire/Strange packs, and that was how long ago?

Really dying to see what they have planned for the other four sets. The only hints they gave were that the next set would be two villans, and one would be female, the other, male. Kinda leaves it wide open for speculation.

catwoman and twoface. who else could it be? everyones crying about them being reissued.(not that i blame them) but i want them to do a repaint of twoface in his classic colors.

catwoman and twoface. who else could it be? everyones crying about them being reissued.(not that i blame them) but i want them to do a repaint of twoface in his classic colors.

cheetah and toyman! lol

I thought Matty exclusives were suppose to be of obscure characters that wouldn't sell well in brick and mortar stores so I doubt that they would be Catwoman, Toy Man, Two-Face as the 2 pack possibilities. I would think they'd save those characters to anchor waves.

i ordered mine today as well. i dont think that the set sold out, i think that its a gimmick to make sure that the set sells.

thought you were passing on this one. what changed your mind?

i didnt say that i was taking a pass, i just wasnt in a hurry to buy them. i dont think that it would bother me much if i didnt get this set. plus...i just needed something to buy. i have to buy at least 3 figs a week or ill probably die(lol) actually pooda bought them for me for father's day. he's been in detroit since a week before father's day, and i just got my FD gift from teshia and the kids yesterday when they came home. i figure that ill buy about 5 more parademons, and some jojo figs with the rest.

i ordered mine today as well. i dont think that the set sold out, i think that its a gimmick to make sure that the set sells.

thought you were passing on this one. what changed your mind?

i didnt say that i was taking a pass, i just wasnt in a hurry to buy them. i dont think that it would bother me much if i didnt get this set. plus...i just needed something to buy. i have to buy at least 3 figs a week or ill probably die(lol) actually pooda bought them for me for father's day. he's been in detroit since a week before father's day, and i just got my FD gift from teshia and the kids yesterday when they came home. i figure that ill buy about 5 more parademons, and some jojo figs with the rest.

MAN! I would have givin my left nad to have toy junkie for a father when i was a kid. I played with my toys extreamly late in life. I think I embarrased my pop seeing his 16 year old son running up and down the street with a huge ass G.I Joe Black Bird jet, deploying the landing gear and setting that bad boy down on the side walk LOL.

wow.........good times #US1#

Why the hell does Ultraman have a pop-out U on his chest, but painted-on boots??

my guess is, cause they wanted somthing that really established this as being an entirely differant character & not just another repaint. So they put that huge collar on him. I think it kinda works...............kinda.

Why the hell does Ultraman have a pop-out U on his chest, but painted-on boots??

my guess is, cause they wanted somthing that really established this as being an entirely differant character & not just another repaint. So they put that huge collar on him. I think it kinda works...............kinda.

thats pretty much it. i never really liked this ultraman.

154136-113928-ultraman_super.gif

they shouldve made this ultraman.

734033-ultraman__crime_society_of_america_.jpg

thats pretty much it. i never really liked this ultraman.

154136-113928-ultraman_super.gif

they shouldve made this ultraman.

734033-ultraman__crime_society_of_america_.jpg

Plus, the pop-puts kinda look like play-doh.

(LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT CARD CALLS MODERATING) CARD:"I asked nicely, yet you cant seem to understand what I am saying. Knock it off, quit the insults, and quit making this damn topic your soapbox. I am now telling you to quit this. If you have somthing to say to arrow, do it on Pms. Look, I like you, you almost always contribute to the forums. But your getting a bit bent on this and before the hand of JayC comes down and bans the two of you stop what you are doing. I dont care who started what, all I care about is that it ends now."

SUPREMEQUEEN: "REQUEST DENIED!!! As long as I live and breath I will never allow hateful people like that over grown maggot steal my voice. You speak of JayC as if thats supose to means something to me. If Jay sees fit to ban me then so be it. But nothing short of a life time ban will ever silance my voice. there was absolutly nothing wrong with my post! It dealt with a funny TRUE story of how I got my DCUC two pack. why the hell maggot food felt the need to step in and start the belitteling and name is a cause for his shrink to determin.

Arrow will never be at peace with him self. he hates him self and want others to share in the practice of self hate.........and that my dear..........is NOT WHAT BEING A SUPREMEQUEEN IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!

Card did you realy think deleting my post would silent me? FAT FOOKING CHANCE!!! As stated before NOTHING SHORT OF A LIFE TIME BAN WILL EVER SILANCE ME! So if I were you I'd take my lop sided bias moderating like a high schooler over to you boy friend JayC and get down on you knees and begg like a dog for me to get banned for life.

I had a something to contrubute to this thread and after being unjustly attacked by another forum member who was angry with him self for getting turned on by my post lashed out at me. Arrow is a child who has a tempertantrum when ever he can't control others thinking. Card lashed out at me because i refuse to take the cass level thats been assigned to me and tells me that he's seen people like me come and go over the years...............well then hot shot you already suspended me for a week because i refuse to lick JayC's boots as your so fond of doing.

Card you say that I am not respectful.........well exactly what is it that i'm supose to be respecting???? So far all i've seen from this forum are grown men who act like children and do their damedest to justify their bigotry!! And its all to easy to do just that with bias MODs like your self. You develop friendships with the scum of the earth and when people like my who harm no one and only speak their mind and stand up for them self ruffel the feathers of the long time bigots along come some bias MOD like Card here to silance the just all for the sake of sparing the feeling of some sorry ass bigot!

NOTHING..........SHORT.............OF....................A......................

..LIFE..............TIME.................BAN

WILL EVER SILANCE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and don't even bother with a month ban, just go straight for life time ban. because if you delete this i will only be back after a month with an even bigger and longer post portesting BIAS MODERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT CARD CALLS MODERATING) CARD:"I asked nicely, yet you cant seem to understand what I am saying. Knock it off, quit the insults, and quit making this damn topic your soapbox. I am now telling you to quit this. If you have somthing to say to arrow, do it on Pms. Look, I like you, you almost always contribute to the forums. But your getting a bit bent on this and before the hand of JayC comes down and bans the two of you stop what you are doing. I dont care who started what, all I care about is that it ends now."

SUPREMEQUEEN: "REQUEST DENIED!!! As long as I live and breath I will never allow hateful people like that over grown maggot steal my voice. You speak of JayC as if thats supose to means something to me. If Jay sees fit to ban me then so be it. But nothing short of a life time ban will ever silance my voice. there was absolutly nothing wrong with my post! It dealt with a funny TRUE story of how I got my DCUC two pack. why the hell maggot food felt the need to step in and start the belitteling and name is a cause for his shrink to determin.

Arrow will never be at peace with him self. he hates him self and want others to share in the practice of self hate.........and that my dear..........is NOT WHAT BEING A SUPREMEQUEEN IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!

Card did you realy think deleting my post would silent me? FAT FOOKING CHANCE!!! As stated before NOTHING SHORT OF A LIFE TIME BAN WILL EVER SILANCE ME! So if I were you I'd take my lop sided bias moderating like a high schooler over to you boy friend JayC and get down on you knees and begg like a dog for me to get banned for life.

I had a something to contrubute to this thread and after being unjustly attacked by another forum member who was angry with him self for getting turned on by my post lashed out at me. Arrow is a child who has a tempertantrum when ever he can't control others thinking. Card lashed out at me because i refuse to take the cass level thats been assigned to me and tells me that he's seen people like me come and go over the years...............well then hot shot you already suspended me for a week because i refuse to lick JayC's boots as your so fond of doing.

Card you say that I am not respectful.........well exactly what is it that i'm supose to be respecting???? So far all i've seen from this forum are grown men who act like children and do their damedest to justify their bigotry!! And its all to easy to do just that with bias MODs like your self. You develop friendships with the scum of the earth and when people like my who harm no one and only speak their mind and stand up for them self ruffel the feathers of the long time bigots along come some bias MOD like Card here to silance the just all for the sake of sparing the feeling of some sorry ass bigot!

NOTHING..........SHORT.............OF....................A......................

..LIFE..............TIME.................BAN

WILL EVER SILANCE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and don't even bother with a month ban, just go straight for life time ban. because if you delete this i will only be back after a month with an even bigger and longer post portesting BIAS MODERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye.....

whoa what the heck was that about.... I missed it........ :huh: Oh well guess we may have seen the last of the queen.

Draven

If I may be so bold (and not be removed from the board), Queenie had a sh*tfit because her UltraLuthor pack was delivered but received by her neighbor. She went on to make a lot of stupid comments ranging from calling the cops to telling us how cute the officer who took the statement was. Arrow did not appreciate this and said some harsh things. I also chimed in, albeit much nicer. Well Queenie flipped out and Card cut off the topic, I assume it was he who removed all those comments.

With that said I have three statements:

1. Good job Card.

2. Good riddance Queenie.

3. This two-pack looks great. Were I still collecting DCUC I imagine I would be satisfied.