Second Chance for Ultraman/Alex Luthor 2pk

spidermanskrull

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to get these the first time around. I very much recommend both figures.

Oh trust us BigDawg. We've been looking forward to these figures since they were first mentioned. Unfortunetly we did not have enough money for both Hordak and Ultraman/Luthor. So we went with the one that looked like it would sell out faster. We had no idea that the Ultraman/Luthor pack would sell out the same day. Hopefully this one does not sell out as fast.

well here's my theroy. I think they are delaying the billing so that they can tally all the orders 1st & then fill all the whole sale orders 1st.

After that, THEN they'll be willing to fill individual orders. But I'm like how (BLEEP) are you gonna screw over you fans all for the sake of scalpers. this is B.S.!!!

I'm not exactly sure I follow what you're saying, but if you mean some people might get special treatment over others because they placed a larger order then that would be awful. But I don't think anything like that ever happens. Is it still available? I don't believe it will sell out as fast this time since Hordak isn't available to be ordered with it.

well here's my theroy. I think they are delaying the billing so that they can tally all the orders 1st & then fill all the whole sale orders 1st.

After that, THEN they'll be willing to fill individual orders. But I'm like how (BLEEP) are you gonna screw over you fans all for the sake of scalpers. this is B.S.!!!

Well, charges (at least mine) generally don't show (post) until the next day. So tomorrow, I'll check. But, my last couple of purchases with them were reflected as they should be - that is, there was no lag time where something like what you're thinking might have happened.

Hordak??? that's a MOTU fig right? what's dose a MOTU fig have to do with how well a DCUC two pack sells?

Dude. You must know who Hordak is.

Hordak and the Luthor and Ultraman set originally went on sale the same day, perhaps to give fans who may collect both Horsemen series a break from having to pay for shipping twice. Many people may have wanted to order both on the same day to save on shippng. Since mattycollector.com apparently sold all of their Hordak stock not long after it became available, it's possible that there may be people who wanted both but were not able to get Hordak so they won't bother to return today for just the DCUC set. I'm going to assume that there are more people that wanted a Hordak than want the DCUC set. That's not a commentary on the quality of the DCUC set, but rather that Hordak is a much better known character than an alternate Earth version of Superman and Lex.