DCUC Wave 10

Joker08

Joker is the only one from that wave I want.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this info is true then lucky me I get to skip over this wave completely :P

Wow! A Joker? A Robotman? A Powergirl???

If you can pass up this wave, you're probably collecting the wrong line.

That's what I'm sayin'.

The Joker and Powergirl are in this wave, and people are saying, "Meh." I think you need to check your DCUC pulse if you're not pumped for those two. And we know that Man-Bat is an awesome sculpt.

My only beef with this lineup is that it's a Walmart exclusive and will thus be harder to find, but last time I checked there were a couple Walmarts in my area that have DCUC, so maybe I'll get lucky.

Right on with you two, aside from Manbat every figure is a must have, we are getting 2 Doom Patrol members...awesome! They can really end the Doom Patrol quickly, no need to stretch out this team and depending on the costume Beast Boy is interchangable with the Teen Titans.

I wonder if this line will go down in history as did Wave 5. Carrying big names like Joker and Powergirl means this line should be readily stocked enough for all fans. Joker is the most must have of this wave and its important to hardcore and casual fans alike, even random shoppers

If this we my message board, I would instantly ban anyone who was anything less than THRILLED about this save. That's right. I would become to Wave 10 what Hisstank is to the Rise of Cobra movie!

If this was my msg board I'd ban guys like you for making smart ass comments like this @smilepunch@

ZING!

Guess its good this place is run by professionals eh? @firedevil@

If this info is true then lucky me I get to skip over this wave completely :P

You really don't like any of those characters? Not even PG?

power girl &beastman are alright I guess, with dc I guess I'm just really picky about my characters & how they look. I'll wait till I see em in toy form anyways before I decide anything, but yeah this wave is rather lack luster to me all in all :S . honestly Its not like they are going to stop making batmans & jokers anytime soon, & the other characters mean nothing to me lol ...

If this wave is as expensive as the pathetic(pathetic in figure quality, character choices and distrubution) last WM wave then Joker and Man bat are the only two I HAVE to have. I'll get the rest of the wave if the price is the same as all the other DCUC waves sold online. I hold zero hope of finding this at retail when I visit the states. I've NEVER seen ANY Wal-Mart exclusives from any line (Wave 5, Marvel Legends, Masterpiece starscream ect.)

If this we my message board, I would instantly ban anyone who was anything less than THRILLED about this save. That's right. I would become to Wave 10 what Hisstank is to the Rise of Cobra movie!

If this was my msg board I'd ban guys like you for making smart ass comments like this @smilepunch@

ZING!

Guess its good this place is run by professionals eh? @firedevil@

You better be carefull or he'll rearange your displays and tell your parents that you don't know how to display your figures properly.

Nothing much can go wrong in a wave with bat villains and Powergirl! Yeah Powergirl!

OH REALLY! It went wrong the moment it was givin too walmart as an exclusive. No matter how cool the fig is, its not worth a damn if it can't be found in stores. Or maby you got it going on to the point where you don't mind paying $400.00 for a wave of figs @hmmm@

Nothing much can go wrong in a wave with bat villains and Powergirl! Yeah Powergirl!

OH REALLY! It went wrong the moment it was givin too walmart as an exclusive. No matter how cool the fig is, its not worth a damn if it can't be found in stores. Or maby you got it going on to the point where you don't mind paying $400.00 for a wave of figs @hmmm@

truth

i wasn't around when the other walmarts exclusives came out, so does this mean they will only be selling at wallmart stores only and not online at all, meaning i would have a greater chance at buying these at stores

yes that's right Choper, only WM will be retainling this wave. & as for e-tailers, well the one that will be selling it are the scalpers with there own store & ebay.

I estimate this wave will start out around $250.00 simply because its a walmart wave.

I think this will be an excellent wave.

We have already seen the 3 figures I really want. The Joker and Powergirl are amazing sculpts, and the Man-bat figure is nothing short of fantastic. I have the SDCC one, courtesy of jjlecaros) and it's great, but I have been waiting for the brown one so I can actually play with him @lol@

I'll happily take another Batman if it's good. I am not sure we have the perfect Batman yet. Robot man and Beast Boy can be cool too.

The bad thing is that they are Walmart exclusive. I think I saw about 8 cases of these between 2 different stores. They were really hard to find for a while, and then 4 cases came out of nowhere one day)... of course, I didn't grab them, not knowing that they were good trade fodder or that so many people would have such a hard time finding them. It wasn't until later that they started grabbing so much money on ebay.

So, I hope that they are easy to find, but the scalpers will be on it because of the high price the last WM wave fetched.

The only Wal-Mart by me is in Neptune, NJ. The section for DCUC has been empty for so long, they finally just put something new there.

I just don't think this particular Wal-Mart carries any DCUC, and have a very bad feeling I'm being left out in the cold again (hello Metallo wave).

Who do I plead with? Wal-Mart or Mattel?

The only Wal-Mart by me is in Neptune, NJ. The section for DCUC has been empty for so long, they finally just put something new there.

I just don't think this particular Wal-Mart carries any DCUC, and have a very bad feeling I'm being left out in the cold again (hello Metallo wave).

Who do I plead with? Wal-Mart or Mattel?

The problem is that each will point the finger of blame at the other.

WalMart exclusives wouldn't be so bad if they didn't insist on filling these impossible-to-find waves with essential, popular, and much requested characters...

If you want to fill a WM wave with a Batman re-paint, the one hundredth New God, a DCSH re-release, that's fine. Characters however like PowerGirl, the Joker, and Robotman (who's the BEST figure I ever saw) are indispensable! There are a lot of fans out there who's JLA will never have an Atom!

WalMart exclusives wouldn't be so bad if they didn't insist on filling these impossible-to-find waves with essential, popular, and much requested characters...

If you want to fill a WM wave with a Batman re-paint, the one hundredth New God, a DCSH re-release, that's fine. Characters however like PowerGirl, the Joker, and Robotman (who's the BEST figure I ever saw) are indispensable! There are a lot of fans out there who's JLA will never have an Atom!

yeah, sucks that i'll never get the wave 5 atom, i'll hav to do with that tiny version from the giganta wave.

That blows. That really looks to be a must have wave and it's a Wally exclusive. Sux to be me.

Sux to be a lot of us. Who had the bright idea to put the Joker in this wave? Everybody's going to want him and if WM's track record holds true for exclusives (not just DC figures), finding him will be migraine inducing. What's sad is there are at least four figures in this wave I'd really like to get. Hpoefully they get ther act together this time but I'm not holding my breath.