DCUC Wave 10

Joker08

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been so happy to be wrong in all my life.

My info had this wave pretty much as described at the above link with the exception of Batman. I'd heard that this was to be Static, who is a character I care absolutely nothing about. I'd MUCH rather have a repainted Batman ...hopefully a black and grey version without an oval around the bat emblem... than Static.

I'm also hoping Beast Boy is a classic Doom Patrol Beast Boy rather than the one currently seen in the comics. This would also jibe with other information I'd received about next years' waves.

I'm also curious about the build-a-figure. I've heard nothing about the one for this wave. I'm pretty sure that Wave 11's Kilowog is a certainty.

I'm also not entirely sure that this Walmart wave will be any more available that the last one. We keep getting assurances but I guess we'll see.

well... there are still only two walmarts here carrying this line... and now the scalpers are hip to it.. so it's gonna be tough

Looks like an interesting wave. I'd like to see something better than just a re-painted Batman though. Give me a Batman that makes sense, like first appearance style Batman or The Dark Knight Batman or Knightfall Bats. I'd like to see what the BAF is though. PeeGee, Joker and Man Bat are all musts for me. The rest of the line is a wait and see sorta thing.

well... there are still only two walmarts here carrying this line... and now the scalpers are hip to it.. so it's gonna be tough

Yeah all the ones that added them in my area did remodels and then took them away weeks later. I am hoping when they do an ilse reset they get added back......... but i am not counting on it

Draven

while i love the AFI site & dont want to dispute the reporting on their site..

it begs repeating that this is still not official until Mattel announces it at the SDCC. we've heard the rumors about the Wal-Marts inventory system before & speaking as a former Target toy department employee.. we used to have a frequently updated list that came out every month of NEW inventory that we were expecting..

during that time, we got several pages of new toys that i would get very excited to see.. some of which never arrived.

all I am saying, is until SDCC.. its all rumors. ( 4 more weeks people..then we'll know for sure :)

**colapses on the floor, holds head in hands & sobs uncontrolably, balls up in to featal posistion**...................ITS NOT FAIR...........ITS JUST NOT FAIR! why are they doing this to us. they knew how bad the WM wave was in the past..............THEY F@@@ING KNEW!!!!! & thoes dirty bastards still cut another deal with scalper plundered WM............its just not fair.

I hate walmart exlusive waves! I won't be able to get any of these unless they're on an encap or a pallet display. @grumpy@

If this info is true then lucky me I get to skip over this wave completely :P

Wow! A Joker? A Robotman? A Powergirl???

If you can pass up this wave, you're probably collecting the wrong line.

That's what I'm sayin'.

The Joker and Powergirl are in this wave, and people are saying, "Meh." I think you need to check your DCUC pulse if you're not pumped for those two. And we know that Man-Bat is an awesome sculpt.

My only beef with this lineup is that it's a Walmart exclusive and will thus be harder to find, but last time I checked there were a couple Walmarts in my area that have DCUC, so maybe I'll get lucky.

That's what I'm sayin'.

The Joker and Powergirl are in this wave, and people are saying, "Meh." I think you need to check your DCUC pulse if you're not pumped for those two. And we know that Man-Bat is an awesome sculpt.

My only beef with this lineup is that it's a Walmart exclusive and will thus be harder to find, but last time I checked there were a couple Walmarts in my area that have DCUC, so maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm with you two guys. I don't understand the lack of interest besides it being a Wal-Mart wave.

That's what I'm sayin'.

I'm with you two guys. I don't understand the lack of interest besides it being a Wal-Mart wave.

It is possible that Synch doesn't like big breasted women @smilepunch@

Eh, it's not the most exciting wave for me. Power Girl is awesome and it's good to finally get a definitive Mistah J. Beast Boy, if he's based on the George Perez Changeling look, is nice to have, but I'd be more excited for Raven or Donna or even Terra. Robot Man will probably be a cool figure sculpt wise. Forager could be a nice figure, but he's near the bottom of my New Gods want list...I'd much rather have Metron/Black Racer/Granny Goodness(yes, I'm serious) or even Desaad before him. And another Batman...if it's the super-rare black and grey one from a few years back, then it'd be nice to finally get that, but again, not really exciting.

Man-Bat will probably be the best figure in the wave, but we've been waiting for him for years now, so he doesn't feel as exciting as he probably should.

So, really, there's only two out of seven that I'm really excited about, which is lower for me than any wave so far. Especially after wave 9, where I'm really excited about every character but Mantis. Seeing the actual sculpts and a nice BAF could change my mind, though.

It makes no sense to me for another Batman in DCUC. Perhaps it's AzBats from Knightfall? Otherwise I really see no point in releasing another black or blue batman.

i think that this wave is a "meh" wave. joker...cool. man-bat...cool. powergirl...cool. but the rest.....i dont know. im going to buy them, but im not really excited about it. they need to make sure that everyone got the first walmart wave before pulling this crap again. also i wanted to add that i reported seeing a red parademon at walmart......its back! they have a lonly red p.demon at my wally....any takers? the blister is shot to hell, and has been taped.