DCUC Wave 9 Package Pics

spidermanskrull

I can't tell but dose GA have part of the collect and connect or is he the one that comes with the stand?

for the above poster who said Beautiful, you my friend are indeed correct. They are amazing, simply amazing. They are the best yet and I totally cannot wait, after this wave DC has to be crowned the kings of the action figures.

BTW, long live the one and only KING OF POP ROCK AND SOUL

MR MICHAEL JACKSON

THE GREATEST SINGER, DANCER, PERFORMER who ever was!

I can't tell but dose GA have part of the collect and connect or is he the one that comes with the stand?

From what I've heard, GA, like Hawkgirl, comes with a stand. In these seven figures waves, one figure, usually the "anchor" that everyone will want anyway, will come with a stand rather than a C&C piece.

These all look excellent. I still would've preferred the modern Guardian that we saw earlier. This one looks a bit stark.

Although I was firmly preferring a black Wildcat, both versions look very nice and I think I'd be happy with either.

I'm looking forward to seeing Waves 10 and 11 at San Diego. I've already seen one figure from W10 and he looks AMAZING! He's probably the BEST looking figure yet with a very neat feature!

They look awesome. Guess I'll finally have to break down and buy wave 8 from somewhere online so I can start waiting for these. ^_^

thats what i did. i got my set, plus an extra fate(classic), and an extra hawkgirl for 118.00 shipped. thats about 108 bucks for 9 figs(12.00 each) and 10.00 shipping. seeing that matty claims to be having these....ya better get ready!

BTW, long live the one and only KING OF POP ROCK AND SOUL

MR MICHAEL JACKSON

THE GREATEST SINGER, DANCER, PERFORMER who ever was!

R.I.P. micheal jackson. :(

I don't think so. Mantis was in the Superpowers line back in 86 I believe. I have the Superpowers verison of him and I want to get the Superpowers verison of him in this wave. Never like his human form.

I love the subtle "sonic scream" effect on Black Canary's packaging. Very cool. I noticed that Mattel did the stars and stripes on Steel, and Vigilante had bullet holes.

Clever, small details on the bubble that really add to the overall packaging! Awesome job, Mattel.

And the way GA is posed is so cool...like he's really shooting those arrows. Top marks!

I kind of like to get two sets of GA. One to open and the other one in the packit. I like how they did the arrows as well.

I love the subtle "sonic scream" effect on Black Canary's packaging. Very cool. I notices that Mattel did the stars and stripes on Steel, and Vigilante had bullet holes.

Clever, small details on the bubble that really add to the overall packaging! Awesome job, Mattel.

And the way GA is posed is so cool...like he's really shooting those arrows. Top marks!

and flash and kid flash had those also i think