Fun with G1

Mike

they are diaclone drivers. When these molds were released originally in the diaclone line in Japan, they all came with little drivers that fit in the seats and stuff.

Originally these toys weren't sentient robots, they were controlled by the diaclone drivers, but Hasbro scrapped that idea, and skimped out on the drivers, and decided to just make the robots alive.

they are diaclone drivers. When these molds were released originally in the diaclone line in Japan, they all came with little drivers that fit in the seats and stuff.

Originally these toys weren't sentient robots, they were controlled by the diaclone drivers, but Hasbro scrapped that idea, and skimped out on the drivers, and decided to just make the robots alive.

Oh ok these are the figures the dialcones had

hmm probably not.

I don't have many g1 toys, it would be nice to put the money towards those instead.

All I have are Hound, Prowl, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet :P

yeah but you know what, even tho i'm MOC i seriously considering buying some cheap loose TFs and having some fun. I already have a bunch of open classics that i had never realy played with that i WAS looking to give them to some kids...........BUT SCREW THAT!! me and OP are gonna play house @bounce@

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

this guy looks really awesome with Mirage, I think he originally came with him in the diaclone line. cuz he's blue and white. Also I didn't realize the diaclone driver was so dirty untill I saw the picture lol he's so small, you can't really tell in person, untill you blow him up in a picture, then it really shows. gross (goes to clean him)

I wish I could find some more of these little driver guys, but they are impossible to come by, and then they are either crappy condition, or missign their feet, which is no good. I lucked out with the nice ones I did get.

mroe pics coming next week once Trailbreaker, and Optimus arrive :D

and wooo, im gonna have to get a bigger display case soon, im running out of room in this little one!

IMG_0580.jpg

I managed to cram all my robot heroes on the top shelf lol

IMG_0581.jpg