Some new Rise Of Cobra Figure Images

JayC

These may or may not be new to some of you but thought I'd post em anyway. There has been so much unreleased figures hitting the auction sites I loose track but these are from Tank Toys. I actually like the Arctic Snake-Eyes.

Arctic Snake-Eyes

post-925-1245360125_thumb.jpg

Arctic Storm Shadow

post-925-1245360133_thumb.jpg

Chief Experimental Doctor Lewis

post-925-1245360141_thumb.jpg

Paris Pursuit Baroness

post-925-1245360154_thumb.jpg

Chief Experimental Doctor Lewis looks alot like Hannibal:

post-925-1245360141_thumb.jpgpost-4595-1245371868_thumb.jpg

A Topless arctic figure makes a lot of sense!

My first thought exactly...but considering that SS is in all white anyway, it's hard to tell what exactly makes him "artic"? Looks more like normal SS in "battle damage"?

so cc's name is "lewis" erm... the figure makes for decent fodder though.

I really dig the artic Se, and wouldn't mind grabbing a couple to make more artic joes. I like this look a little better than frostbite.

anyone else notice that SS's tattoo has moved up to his shoulder (i think sigma six had it there) I really wish they could keep it on one place. If i do end up getting the fig, that will have to be scrubbed off with a magic eraser.

Arctic Storm Shadow? With no shirt and metal $hit all over him? You're f**king kidding me, right?

I think this is what Storm Shadow wears/looks like when he's INSIDE the arctic base....

Arctic Storm Shadow? With no shirt and metal $hit all over him? You're f**king kidding me, right?

I think this is what Storm Shadow wears/looks like when he's INSIDE the arctic base....

Yeah, if this is part of the movie, then I'm guessing he just got in a fight so he's really battle damaged arctic storm shadow....with wings? Oh, I got it, he's battle damaged aerial arctic storm shadow.

Could the "Doctor" possibly be...Cobra Commander pre-accident? That's my theory...

Your theory would be correct. Atleast based on the script that was leaked last year anyways.

Cool! To be honest, I've not read any leaked scripts. Hmm...makes me wonder what that apparatus or half-mask is he's wearing then as the "Doctor".

Dont like the Baroness,feels like shes in the Matrix.

Haha. I'm loving her for that very reason.

BTW the Arctic Storm Shadow has been appearing on eBay as "Battle Damaged" Storm Shadow, so maybe the Arctic label is incorrect?

You guys are silly.. he's a ninja, he doesn't need a shirt in the arctic.. only a scarf, lol.

I thought it was only an athletic cup..........and he puts it on after killing someone with it.