Marvel 70 Years Pack

Fanatic

It's sure a nice thought, but with Cap and Torch being simple repacks of what we already got, I kinda lose interest. I had heard about this before now, and was looking to see what they had planned, but also had my reservations for just this circumstance. Namor and Red look good, though, but I figure we'll be seeing them on open market in due time.

It's sure a nice thought, but with Cap and Torch being simple repacks of what we already got, I kinda lose interest. I had heard about this before now, and was looking to see what they had planned, but also had my reservations for just this circumstance. Namor and Red look good, though, but I figure we'll be seeing them on open market in due time.

actually, they aren't repacks exactly.

That Cap has the classic boots and a darker blue than the 2-pack version. It is the best Cap they have made so far.

The Torch is also the best classic version of him so far. The 2-pack one has those goofy yellow lines all over him.

The Red Skull is a Colonel Vogel Indiana Jones figure, and it is going to be much shorter than CAP :(

The Namor looks like it has the Black Spidey body, unfortunately. That body sucks because of its wonky knees, and strange ankles and wrists.

Anyhow, I would love to get this set, but I won't be going to SDCC.. so maybe I can grab it off the HTS the next day

I hope they change the hair color on the torch, shouldn't it be all red ?.. Also why did they include the redskull rather than the other torch?.. Just seems sort of lacking not being a complete team and all ... Heck no bucky even as well :S. Either way it looks nice package...Depending on the final price I may try & get one picked up or not I'll have to wait and see :D

yay comic con cant wait.

Whats the deal with the black/white Cap? Another randomly packed variant?

the black and white cap is a separate piece from the 4-pack

Like the skull and namor,are there any variants in the MU line? the figures i've seen at stores all look identical, no musings or rare findings out there?