Back on the scene

nonameshmo30

Hey guys whats goings on. Well i have been lurking in the back drop for a while. I have been really tweaked the past few moths or so by alot of the mess that seems to be going on here. Not only because of the same ol same on topics but the negitavy that seems to be ramped. Knocking people for the way they display there collections and just the down right rudeness of new members and old.

I know theres not a hell of alot going on these past few mothns. Hell still haven't seen wave 8 but resorting to nit picking and bashing fellow board members isn't the way to go. I would hope we as adult men not children would think of better ways to talk to eachother. And be ables to think of more interesting things to talk about.

I have just been really saddend by the sheer lack of interesting convo's and display bashing and member bashing. I know we are better than what i have seem going on the past few months.

But any who been keeping my friends here in my thoughts and prayers. Queen, pooda, batfan and others you know who you are.

Hey, my 'nemisis'!

The negativity hasn't stopped. I don't know, but I'd say it might be in part to an explosion of noobs in the past few months. Alluva sudden, there are these people who have like 3-15 posts to their name causing a ruckus en masse. And I'm sure you've seen it.

We were all noobs at some point, but we handled ourselves way better than these cats do. That's for sure. Must be the schooling. Or lack thereof. But don't get me started on that!

ya know, they say the internet is a breeding ground for people to snipe & snarl at each other. something about the fact that its done in the safety of our own homes & all. that in person, no one would talk to each other this way..

I get passion! I am very passionate about my collecting.. to a point where I've refered to it as plastic crack. that said, I quite agree.

this isnt something that needs overt threats, constant negetivity or bad behavior.

cant we all just get along?

I don't mind a heated debate by any means but to just be right out rude don't fly with me. Telling people the why they collect is wrong or there view is just down right wrong without really understand where the person is comeing froim just gets me going. So instead of going about it the wrong way i just sit back in the shadows and watch.

Cause i know from past dealings it will stop or slow down at some point and the true members will always be here and these new guys will fade away . Thats why i felt like talking again cause i started to see a few of the ones doing the insults or nit picking bull crap ease up some.

I just know in my heart of hearts that there can be a happy medium where all can speack and all can listen and try to understand . But i guess it comes down to age and how much respect you have for your other members. I myself came here with hat in had and showing nothing but respect to the members who were here way befor me.

thats why i feel i have made so many good buddies here and my internet family has grown. alot of you know i have much love for alot of you and like what you have to say and your opinions matter to me. But thats me. I just get saddend that theres folks who dont care to understand why someone feels this way or thinks that way.

Were all borthers of the collecting world and should treat eachother as such.

I haven't been here long,but there are a alot of good people here with a few exceptions. i have grown to respect alot of you guys and your opinions. It bothers me to watch others tell people that there views and opinions are ignorant. So me personally I couldn't take a step back and watch the chaos. These people should be stood up to, they shouldn't be allowed to harass and belittle people the way they were. I am sure by now action has been taken,it didn't come soon enough in my eyes and that's why I spoke out. I am glad to see your back and respect your ability to hold your tounge, a skill that I have yet to acquire.

ya know, they say the internet is a breeding ground for people to snipe & snarl at each other. something about the fact that its done in the safety of our own homes & all. that in person, no one would talk to each other this way..

I get passion! I am very passionate about my collecting.. to a point where I've refered to it as plastic crack. that said, I quite agree.

this isnt something that needs overt threats, constant negetivity or bad behavior.

cant we all just get along?

I know what you mean, I think most who do the biggest crap talking are the ones who would never tell that to someone's face, in fear of getting their face bashed in. You know what is causing all the bad vibes it's that wave 8 has not come out fully yet, lol so every ones stressed out @smilepunch@ I bet when wave 8 comes out and with comic con on the way we will all get big smiles @yipee@