custom tomahawk not complete yet

colorsoner

murdered out tomahawk   

1. 1. murder it

• yes
  2. 2. custom paint job (python patrol , or red white and black )

• yes

I always wanted a tomohawk to add to my joeverse and have been blessed with four , so i painted the least complete one black for my cobras ,

question is ,should i go through with my version of the python patrol paint job reversed( black under coat , with red lines ) , or leave it black and slap some decals on it ?

tomoahawk top view

side view

so poll question

murdered out tomahawk , or candy python ? haha no seriously .. feedback please

it seems your poll isn't working right..

I would vote for the black.

I have always wanted one in grey.. like a Navy battleship color

clam , thank you , i never even thought of battle ship grey i have two more i might expirement .

i dont know wassup with that poll .

3623920593_bb503e532c_b.jpg

Heres an update , so i added a suttle silver lining aroung certain areas , im waiting on my cobra sigils and rotor blades to come in and its a done deal , flat black it is ! thank you guys for the input