Joes on clearance at target

Sammy243

Just got back from my local target, and all of the joe stuff was marked on clearance 30% off. probably to make room for the movie figures.

single cards were $4.88, Exclusive vehicles and the 5 packs were $17.50 or so.

I may pick up some of the big planes if any are left when they hit 50% or lower. If not, Thats Life.

Nows the perfect time to get your army builders or any you were on the fence about!

At first I was thinking it was too early since the movie isn't out till August. But it premieres on the 7th and they normally put product out about a month ahead, so the beginning of July.

It helps if your Target HAS product to put on sale though lol.

This reminds me of how people asked a lot of questions about the DVD packs with Alpine and Quick Kick, how nobody could find them.

It's time for me to buy some stuff at regular price & do the ole clearance switch-a-roo when/if they do decide to mark them down in my area again. It worked great for those battle-packs. Thanks for the heads-up...

I picked up the Vamp and Skyhawk for 7.48 a piece.....everything was 50% off at my Target. The Resolute packs were 12.48 and Mighty Muggs were 5.48 or something. Somehow the Combat Heroes weren't on sale though....I still need some of those little guys.

Funny thing is, and I forgot to mention above, the store I went to had completely refilled the airplanes - they were down to, like, one of each, but now the slots are full to the backing!

If they marked down the planes I would get another to put near the Rattler I got

i just got back from my target , and yes it is true , figures were 4.88 planes were 17.88 vehicles 9.00 and comic packs 9.00 ... thing is only one target had them on clearance . im assuming theyre low in stock so some stores might not have any left to clear out unless they have a massive overstock ... great come up sammy ,thank you

They're on clearance here. Unfortunately I got everything I needed a long time ago. I had a clearance Cobra and Bazooka Trooper in my hands and brought them to the register half heartidly because I love the idea of spending $4.88 on Joes, but when I got there I told the cashier that I'll skip them. I'm saving, man! I still don't trust that I can say no to most of that movie stuff coming out.

Man all they had around my way was the Cobra Flint's on single card and the Scrap Iron vs Wild Bill comic packs at 5.17 and 9.89 a piece. All the Resolute stuff must have been eaten up quick with the discount!

Picked up a 12" Storm Shadow for $10.48. They also had Torpedo and someone else I forgot, and they were gone the next day.

They had about 4-5 each of the $4.88 Cobra Trooper, Viper, Cobra Commander and a couple of Crimson Guard and Python Soldiers the other day, and now it's down to one of each. They still have 4 Python Patrol X-30s at $17.48 each. The last regular X-30 is gone.

One of the Targets near me had everything marked down again, 3.48 for single card, 6.48 for comic packs, and 12.48 for the planes and resolute 5-pack! They also had the movie Combat Heroes, so I think the regular movie figures aren't far behind.

One of the Targets near me had everything marked down again, 3.48 for single card, 6.48 for comic packs, and 12.48 for the planes and resolute 5-pack! They also had the movie Combat Heroes, so I think the regular movie figures aren't far behind.

That's what I'm hoping for. There is nothing left by way if figures. Just Ripper, Cobra Commander, and Tripwire. Though one store has a few red emblem troopers I might try to grab when I get the chance.

There are 4 Targets here in Albuquerque and I managed to snag the last Conquest and the last Cobra 5-pack I could find. There are still plenty of Tiger Rats and Python Conquests so it shouldn't be too bad to wait on them some.

The weird thing about the Target that dropped to 50% off is that it never had them on clearance at 30%. There are a few more like that around me so I am going to hit them up hoping to find more vehicles (all I have found are the Tiger Rat and Python Conquest) and the newer five packs.

Next weekend especially is going to be a good time to bargain hunt if the movie stuff is supposed to drop on, what, the 8th?

The weird thing about the Target that dropped to 50% off is that it never had them on clearance at 30%. There are a few more like that around me so I am going to hit them up hoping to find more vehicles (all I have found are the Tiger Rat and Python Conquest) and the newer five packs.

I dunno, but your not likely to find the other vehicles. Those actually sold pretty well compartively, mostly because they were cheaper, I'd bet.

Also, a lot of people, myself included, were disappointed in the figures that came with them. The funny thing was, back with RAH, the vehicles were considered ACCESSORIES of the figures. Now it is the other way around and the accessories suck @firedevil@