DCUC The Question

Rowdy26

Edit by Card:

Sorry Rowdy, guys & girls, but we cant post exclusive pics from Toyfare. Its their exclusive and JayC could get in trouble for this (I.E. letters from lawers, etc etc and he doesnt need that). Post a link to a pic if you want, but not the actual picture. I hate being a party pooper on this, because im right there with you guys on seeing these things right away. Please do talk about the figure if you have seen it.

Four woofs from the Big Dawg!

I dig 'im.

A small quibble would be that I'd prefer him to have closed fists instead of the open hands. Is he supposed to have some sort of weapon or accessory?

A larger quibble is that I wish Wave 10 weren't a Walmart exclusive because that means there's a good chance I'll never see this guy.

A couple of other thoughts...

1) If Mattel REALLY wanted to score a home run with this guy, they could make his mask removable DC Direct did with their Question figure. Of course since Mattel didn't give us a removable Doctor Fate helmet, I doubt they'll give us a removable Question mask.

2) This body is perfected to be repainted, given new heads and being re-used as part of a Sandman figure and then again as part of a Crimson Avenger!

3) That's quite a range on the release date mentioned in the article. I'm not buying July for a second!

Cool he's in wave 11, but I think this is the first actual confirmation that wave 10 is the nest Walmart exclusive wave and it sucks that PG is in that wave. Oh well I bet a lot more people preorder wave 10 then preordered wave 5.

Four woofs from the Big Dawg!

I dig 'im.

A small quibble would be that I'd prefer him to have closed fists instead of the open hands. Is he supposed to have some sort of weapon or accessory?

A larger quibble is that I wish Wave 10 weren't a Walmart exclusive because that means there's a good chance I'll never see this guy.

A couple of other thoughts...

1) If Mattel REALLY wanted to score a home run with this guy, they could make his mask removable DC Direct did with their Question figure. Of course since Mattel didn't give us a removable Doctor Fate helmet, I doubt they'll give us a removable Question mask.

2) This body is perfected to be repainted, given new heads and being re-used as part of a Sandman figure and then again as part of a Crimson Avenger!

3) That's quite a range on the release date mentioned in the article. I'm not buying July for a second!

He's not in the Walmart wave he's in wave 11.

Edit by Card:

Sorry Rowdy, guys & girls, but we cant post exclusive pics from Toyfare. Its their exclusive and JayC could get in trouble for this (I.E. letters from lawers, etc etc and he doesnt need that). Post a link to a pic if you want, but not the actual picture. I hate being a party pooper on this, because im right there with you guys on seeing these things right away. Please do talk about the figure if you have seen it.

Ok, can someone send me the pic?

That pic of the Question looks awesome. I have to say , I never really heard of the Question before the Justice League Unlimited show. I'm glad that DC is giving more of their lesser known characters some TV time. I've been seeing more lesser known characters on the Brave and the Bold show also. I guess that's good for the DC Universe toy line. I love The Question character now, I can't wait for the figure and I wish they would consider doing a movie staring the Question one day. :D

That pic of the Question looks awesome. I have to say , I never really heard of the Question before the Justice League Unlimited show. I'm glad that DC is giving more of their lesser known characters some TV time. I've been seeing more lesser known characters on the Brave and the Bold show also. I guess that's good for the DC Universe toy line. I love The Question character now, I can't wait for the figure and I wish they would consider doing a movie staring the Question one day. :D

They already did and you may have already seen it, it was called "The Watchmen", Alan Moore based Rorschach on the Question because DC had the rights to the Charleston Characters like Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, and the Question. DC decided that they wanted to introduce these characters to DCU proper during Crisis in '86, so they told Moore that he could no longer use them for "The Watchman". At least that is what I heard.

Awesome!

Cant wait to get one.

The Question is awesome...

One of the best character in JLU.