long hair joes?

Nightwing4984

Baroness ;)

Scarlett ;)

Nunchuk

The Headman and Gristle both had a ponytail as well.

Metalhead.

Just out of curiousity, what's the goal of your question? Like are you looking for some to customize? Or was it just a random thought?

one of my friends is setting up a "team" of joes and he asked a few people to make custom versions of themself, but my hair is long which has made the job that much harder. he is using current joe figs so i'm trying to find a decent fig i can sculpt the hair if need be or scalp a baroness but i figured someone here would have a better idea of who has long hair.

depends on how .l.ong you want the hair to be.

i've used starwars figures hair to lord of the rings hair.

also the 3 3/4th wrestling figures work well too. a lot of them have long hair.

you can even use mrs marvel from the fury files line.

you don't need to stick with just joe parts.

post-15084-1244762531_thumb.jpg

ok here is a picture of myself i just took it with my laptop camera if anybody can think of/ has a figure with any resemblance it would be alot of help i can sculpt hair or a beard if needed you guys have helped alot i'm looking at a ton of hasbo figs now but maybe someone has seen a fig i haven't.

Well ya hippie whippersnapper, if you got a buzzcutt ya wouldn't have this problem wouldja now!!!! (J/K) Seriously though, what about the comic pack Hannibal (If his name was Hannibal) the one from the Devil's Due ARAH comic pack?