TOD at Disney

Wheeljack35

I was at Downtown Disney today as usual seeing what they got before I headed to the former MGM now Hollywood studious in Orlando

I decided to look at the Indy section which still has a quite amount of toys left and found the TOD figures

So I picked :

Mola Ram

The big Thugee guard

Willy Scott and Short Round

I had to leave TOD Indy behind along with a thugee warrioir because I was on a budget and didn't want to leave myself broke especially in Disney World where I did hit Epcot and the Magic Kingdom too

Hey Wheeljack, was this at Once Upon a Toy, or at the general disney store at Downtown disney? I sent a friend to look for me at OUAT and he couldn't find anything. Or did they just get cleared out that fast? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I forget to mention that they do have alot of Mutts on motorcycles for those who never found it

I'm over a month late for this haha, but did they have a good amount of short rounds? I'll be going there in august....and where is this store and whats the name again?

I forget to mention that they do have alot of Mutts on motorcycles for those who never found it

I'm over a month late for this haha, but did they have a good amount of short rounds? I'll be going there in august....and where is this store and whats the name again?

Once Upon a Toy is in the Downtown Disney area closer to the McDonalds and starting toward the ol' Pleasure Island. It's a giant store with giant toys surrounding it. You can't miss it.

In Hollywood Studios, near the Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular, there is also a smaller gift shop.

In Hollywood Studios, near the Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular, there is also a smaller gift shop.

That store for some reason don't have the figures .I was last in there when I was at the Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends

As for will it be there when you go

I have no idea

But I can tell you there are some new Star Wars Disney figures you may want like Mickey in an Xwing uni with helmet and Donald in a Stormtrooper uni with Helmet

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but after reading your original post Wheeljack, a friend and I have visited there a couple times and found no TOD figures, though there were still a couple Mutts on Motorcycles. Don't give up hope, sometimes they restock.

• 4 weeks later...
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but after reading your original post Wheeljack, a friend and I have visited there a couple times and found no TOD figures, though there were still a couple Mutts on Motorcycles. Don't give up hope, sometimes they restock.

They do restock!!!!

Sunday night I went to Once Upon A Toy and they had nothing Temple of Doom related which I figured would happen.

Wednesday I was at Hollywood Studios and the Stunt Show was closed (one of the performers passed away after a accident at rehearsal, so I'm assuming the show and stage was being investigated and whatnot) There was a kiosk located just a bit down from the show entrance (if you're passing the show on your right hand side keep walking down) and there I found Willie and a Temple Guard. Then if you keep walking down near the show exit there's an entire Indy giftshop where I found one lone TOD Indy and bought it.

Today before we left, we went to downtown disney once again and the store restocked on the TOD wave but there was literally one case. I don't know what the breakdown is, but all I found was 1x Mola, Indy, Shorty, Temple Guard and Willie. I left with Shorty. I don't know what days they stock, it could've been any day between that span but they are restocking...I didn't see any Mutts there though with the cycle