couple of customs

punishment-101

Ok so its a simple head swap and a little paint but it gave me a new character and a better unmasked Beachhead so its a win win.

I didn't like the unmasked head that we got with Beachhead in the comic pack so I wanted to change it, didn't think Beachhead was the type to have a mustache

post-7513-1244342969_thumb.jpg

post-7513-1244343016_thumb.jpg

post-7513-1244343087_thumb.jpg

I liked the head, just not for him. I know that this was discussed many years ago, but if you look at Spec-Ops team pics from the 70's and 80's theres always that one guy on the team that sports the big bushy handlebar moustache under the black bar over his eyes. Beach Head does seem to be that kind of guy.....

I liked the head, just not for him. I know that this was discussed many years ago, but if you look at Spec-Ops team pics from the 70's and 80's theres always that one guy on the team that sports the big bushy handlebar moustache under the black bar over his eyes. Beach Head does seem to be that kind of guy.....

100% agree, I've always seen Beachhead as one of the more hardcore military guys on the team and I can't see him as having a mustache or even entertaining the idea of one, I was much happier with the Resolute Duke head, serious and the scar just adds personality fits my idea of Beachhead very well all I had to do was take away the blond hair

Appreciate the comments guys

What is the head you used for him?