who deserves an x-men origin movie

Nightwing4984

who deserves an origin movie  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you believe should have an origin movie made please leave a reason as well.

• Cyclops
    • Jean Grey
    • Storm
    • Nightcrawler
    • Prof. X
    • Mystique

Magneto is getting a movie and a First Class movie but which main <cough Supporting> character from the X-Men <cough Wolverine> movies should have their origin told. I think Cyclops should but they have screwed up his origin by throwing him into Wolverine's movie though they could just tell anything before that. His origin isn't that special but it would introduce the Shi'ar and Sinister which would be cool by me but they raped him of being himself in the movies and now in Wolverine and the X-Men. Cyclops is brooding and a loner while Wolverine is the go to guy so they killed Wolverine in a way.

I don't think I would watch any of those movies if they were "origins" films.

frankly, the only two I like are Cyclops and Nightcrawler. But I don't really feel that either of them have an interesting enough origins story to tell.

Cyclops' story isn't special at all, unless you wanted to include all of the first class stuff with the original 5 X-men.

Nightcrawler's origin is somewhat interesting, with the whole being chased in Germany as a demon thing.. but it doesn't have much else to it.

I just don't think many of the X-men can have an origins film.

My favorite X-men character is Colossus.. but even he wouldn't have much of an origins film.. he discovers his power stopping a runaway tractor or something... a bunch of people in his family get killed... then he joins the X-men... meh

I'd say none of the above by them self... If they did a prof x & mags movie joint up it would be neat to see other xmens roles in it like cyc & jean & storm. It would literally have to be a "x-men" origins film for it to have any chance of selling

There's a reason why Wolverine was the centerpiece of four films, television series (though the 90's cartoon did a good job mixing things up) and the majority of the comics. None of them can sustain a medium by themselves outside of a short miniseries.

Unless the next X-Men film has more Apocalypse and less Wolverine I have no interest in another film. It had a good run.

Nah. the X-men by themselves just don't have interesting backstories.

Now, a 4th X-men movie (possibly/hopefully ignoring the 3rd<shudder> one) where the X-men fight someone besides humans or fricking Magneto would be awesome. Especially if it was Apocalypse or Mr. Sinister. (I think Christopher Judge would make a cool Apocalypse. ;) )

If there aren't any more origins movies, then I'd love to see a movie based on the mutants Xavier rescued at the end of Wolverine in a 'First Class' style movie. Really, who wouldn't want to see Cyclops, Emma Frost or Jean Grey, Banshee, Quicksilver and Storm in some neat adventures?

Really, who wouldn't want to see Cyclops, Emma Frost or Jean Grey, Banshee, Quicksilver and Storm in some neat adventures?

I think MOST people wouldn't want to see that movie. Sounds terribly boring.

I like Cyclops, but only as part of the X-men... and leading a team of X-characters that I like.

those other characters are all sucktastic