Sign in to follow this  
batfan08

Hot Toys Police Joker

it's due out 12/9/09,and features 2 costumes,2 heads,a base w/nameplate and led lights,an M1 Garand rifle,5 grenades ,a knife,a pistol,joker cards,7 interchangeable hands,and rolling eyes.

it's due out 12/9/09,and features 2 costumes,2 heads,a base w/nameplate and led lights,an M1 Garand rifle,5 grenades ,a knife,a pistol,joker cards,7 interchangeable hands,and rolling eyes.

LED lights ?? wow I never knew he came with led lights. justb where do they go & what do they light up?

oh yeah & of corse I'm getting one. Mine has been on pre order for months & months now over at BBTS.

LED lights ?? wow I never knew he came with led lights. justb where do they go & what do they light up?

oh yeah & of corse I'm getting one. Mine has been on pre order for months & months now over at BBTS.

the LED lights light up the base.As far as pre orders,I know what you mean.December 9 can't get here fast enough.

the LED lights light up the base,and are in it.As far as pre orders,I know what you mean.December 9 can't get here fast enough.

Got mine on preorder, can't wait till December. Go along with my Dark Knight and Bank Robber Joker. You guys see the finished Batmobile, thing gave me such I boner, I so want one.

that's the thing though,when it all comes down to it,the batmobile is a really BIG,expensive toy.Personally,i like it,but it just seems like $500 is a bit of a stretch for shiny things.I think Hot Toys does a great job with one of their huge selling points,though,packaging,and that box alone made me want it,but I think this one is a bit too expensive for my tastes.

Got mine on preorder, can't wait till December. Go along with my Dark Knight and Bank Robber Joker. You guys see the finished Batmobile, thing gave me such I boner, I so want one.

that's the thing though,when it all comes down to it,the batmobile is a really BIG,expensive toy.Personally,i like it,but it just seems like $500 is a bit of a stretch for shiny things.I think Hot Toys does a great job with one of their huge selling points,though,packaging,and that box alone made me want it,but I think this one is a bit too expensive for my tastes.

1/6 figs are an expensive to collect. A lot of people who collect them do not tend to buy anyone and instead, they tend to kitbash their own

What I mean is that some would either buy or make a custom of for example, POlice Joker's head. They then get a nude body cheap and either make or purchase the clothing separately

By doin so,they would end up of havin their own 1/6 Joker at a fraction of the cost. However, it can stillbecome expensive since the h.sculpt from hot toys are normally 50-70 bucks and a nude silm type ht body is 30-40 bucks.

well the size does'nt turn me off, its the lack of articulation. I mean for that price they could have st least givin up a pop out gun or bomb port. if it had mor features then I'd buy one.

Anyone know what the story is with the Joker in Nurse outfit? Will it be released? If yes, when? If no, Why!

outfit? meaning just the cloths? if thats all you want then run a search on ebay. i'm sure you'll find a set.

as far as the batmobile goes,thet could've gotten alot more buyers had they included the batpod,and a feature that allowed it to be removed(remote mechanism?)rather than selling the thing for 250 bucks .

so like i said my one and only HT that i've ever poened was the oriinal bats. and i was checking him out last night and marveling at the head sculpt. the neck hole is very small. i dont thing i can ever get my pinky tip in there. so i'm just wondering just how joker's PERS are going to be manipulated?

Also i watch DK again last night and could'nt help but wonder if the next bats HT puts out will have PERS or sonar vision? sonar vision would kick all manner of ass!!!!!!! if the led eye covers slipped down over bat's eyes..........man that would will all kinds of toy awards.