Who do you feel is the most underated DCSH/DCUC figure?

Rowdy26

I was a bit hesitant about the new camo Aquaman, but when I saw him firsthand, he was one of the first variants of a character I picked up without the slightest hesitation!!! I love the figure!! It's the most unique superhero action figure I own!!! I'm glad he came out, and have him up front with the rest of my DCUC non JLA!!!

I have two displays, one with just the core JLA, and one with the rest of my DCUC!! Of course the second one is getting crowded!!! Side note, still no good version of Supes for my core JLA, Red Supes and Black outfit Supes are over with the rest!!!

They apparently are the same if they're reissuing DCSH figures in the DCUC line.

Oh gimme a break here! They're only doing this to save money. This means nothing!

And who gives a crap what other collector's want to buy and how they display them?

If you're going to do something, it should be done right.

I used to have all my DCUC/DCSH and DC Direct figures sitting on the shelf in unison. Now I have a Hot Toys Superman standing side by side with my Hot Toys Dark Knight figures AND my Hot Toys Iron Man figures. You come to my house and start rearranging my shelves you're in for a two-barrel surprise :o

Well, that's YOU'RE problem. Luckily, my friends have the Big Dawg to set them straight and if they want to hang with the Big Dawg they have to play by HIS rules!

They apparently are the same if they're reissuing DCSH figures in the DCUC line.

Oh gimme a break here! They're only doing this to save money. This means nothing!

And who gives a crap what other collector's want to buy and how they display them?

If you're going to do something, it should be done right.

I used to have all my DCUC/DCSH and DC Direct figures sitting on the shelf in unison. Now I have a Hot Toys Superman standing side by side with my Hot Toys Dark Knight figures AND my Hot Toys Iron Man figures. You come to my house and start rearranging my shelves you're in for a two-barrel surprise :o

Well, that's YOU'RE problem. Luckily, my friends have the Big Dawg to set them straight and if they want to hang with the Big Dawg they have to play by HIS rules!

With that mentality you must be a big hit with your friends. "Youze ain't goin nowherez wit da Big Dawg till you fix dem shelves!" I curse my friends out too when they put Zatanna and Elongated Man with the rest of the Justice League. By the way it's really sad that you don't talk to people based on how they display their collections. Pathetic is the word that comes to mind.

Now this display thing it isn't my problem because it's my shelf and I'll put whatever I want on it, though I must have missed Big Dawg's Guide to Displaying Action Figures Vol. 1 at Barnes and Noble. Who the hell made you the authority on displaying collections? I've been collecting action figures for 20 years and I don't need a guy who refers to himself in the third person telling me my business. "If you're going to do something, it should be done right." What the hell does that mean? We're not building a bridge we're putting toys on a shelf. If you put DC Direct figures and DC Universe Classics figures on a shelf it's still a shelf with DC figures on it. If I put superheroes from three different movies on a shelf it's still a shelf with superheroes on it.

Oh and if you look up the word "rebranding" you'll see it in all the literature and posts regarding the switch. That means it was just a name change to the current line. Woof woof. Go chase your tail little doggie.

• Like 1

I want everyone here that collects Justice League Unlimited to know that by Big Dawg logic (and that word is used very loosely) you've completely messed up your display. Why? Because you put figures on there from three totally different lines! First it was Justice League, then it was Justice League Unlimited and now it's DC Universe Classics: Justice League Unlimited Fan Collection. Can't you see these are totally different lines! And don't give me lip about them using the same bodies, they do that to save money! Putting you're JL Superman next to your JLU Wonder Woman is blasphemy and I won't have it!

Other places this logic (HA!) can be applied:

-DC Universe Classics 6" line and DC Superheroes. Come on. Any fool can see the differences in this exact same action figure line with a different name.

-Batman Begins and The Dark Knight 5" lines. What moron would put these figures in the same display together? Oh and I don't want to see your MM Joker with your DCUC figures ever.

-Marvel Universe and X-Men Origins: Wolverine-Comic Series. If I see those figures on the same shelf I will demand you change them around or I'm walking out.

-Pretty much one DC Direct line with another DC Direct line. Different names people.

-MOC Star Wars from Kenner (1995-2000) with MOC Star Wars from Hasbro (2000-present). Different names again. Get with the program.

-Marvel Legends with Marvel Select. Despite the fact that Thanos, Uatu and your Brood army are in perfect scale with your Legends they're not the same, so begone with them.

-Marvel Legends with Spider-Man Classics, Hulk Classics, X-Men Classics, Fantastic Four Classics, any other Classics I forgot to mention plus all those in-scale movie figures like Iron Man and Spider-Man. Don't you get it? They're not the same, but Toy Biz will never admit it because it will upset people blah blah blah blah blah.

-All those 90's Marvel Toy Biz lines. Well you get the point.

If you mixed any of these examples together then the Bid Dawg's comin' to take you to the pound. Or, you can use your God-given rights to display you collection the way you want. Big Dawg will storm out of your house and never speak to you again, but some sacrifices are worth it.

• Like 1

Wow Big Dawg your a cool guy and all but you might need so mental help. For someone who has so much insider info you would think you would know that DCUC was a continuation of DCSH but with the whole DC Universe. If you would have told me to fix MY display or you were leaving and then went and told my mommy I would have kicked you in the ass on your way out...LOL. That's just weird. Calling people animals for mixing lines is just even weirder..How old are you? That's a serious question. Darkseid fits perfectly with the other 4th world characters,he is a beautiful scuplt . Better then some DCUC figures. You are the only collector who thinks they are different lines.

I have this arguement all the time with my inside guy. He does insist that DCUC and CSH are the same lines and I'm always getting into his face explaining to him that they're not. He's lying to me and I've told him and his girlfriend so. Mattel will NEVER admit that they ended the DCSH line. They're too afraid of scaring off, insulting, alienating all the collectors who supported that line by suddenly saying, "Yeah. Those figures? Forget 'em. We're doing better stuff now." Yeah. They'll drop a Clayface and a Man-Bat on us because it's cheap to do so. They'll even re-use a body here and there because it's cheap too. Slowly, however, we're getting the entire DCSH cast being re-done for us. They've re-done Joker, Superman, and look for that Darkseid soon.

I'm tired of so-called friends of mine trying to rub it in my face that they have a complete JLA Satellite line-up and then I go over their house and I see a Michael Turner Zatanna and a DC Direct Elongated Man. He even had a freaking Changeling in with his DCUC Titans. Wow! I tell them that looks terrible and I make them change their display right on the spot. I'm not taking that cr@p anymore. They're different lines. Why are people so willing to have such ghetto displays? Are they THAT desperate??? Sometimes when I have these arguements at my LCS I'm honestly moved to tears where I can't even talk about it anymore. DCUC will give us every character we want. Let's just wait for it. Patience, People.

You make them change their displays? Get some help, I can send you a list of capable mental health professionals. I am not even close to kidding, you need to be medicated.

One guy I no longer talk to used to combine his DCUC with DC Direct and I would force him to segregate the two collections or threaten to leave. Once I even had to go to his folks about this but they were idiots and no help at all.

Luckily, my friends have the Big Dawg to set them straight and if they want to hang with the Big Dawg they have to play by HIS rules!

Ok, judging by your comments (especially those listed above, and the fact that you claim to have involved someone's parents in your dispute) I'm estimating that you can't be over 13 years old, probably an only child, and spoiled beyond all belief. When you grow up a little bit, you'll start to realize that you can't force your obsessive compulsive desires on other people. And seriously, if discussing a toy line brings you to tears, then there are some major issues going on. I would suspect that it is not so much the toys that are causing your tears, but more likely the fact that people are disagreeing with you, and probably mocking you, which is something you're not used to being an "entitled" child.

And the time will come very soon, if it hasn't already, where the other kids won't want to "hang with the Big Dawg" because they're sick of listening to you. If they are still hanging out with you, it's probably because your Mom buys you the best toys.

• Like 1

Big Dawg, I hate to kick someone when everyone else seems to be doing that, BUT, what color is the sky in your world?

did you REALLY discuss with someones parents, their arrangement of their figures? REALLY? WTF! I agree with a previous question,

your age would be??

where in the world ( on this planet )would questioning ANYONES display, be appropriate? who are you? did I miss a memo that made you the Action Figure authority?

sorry, I dont usually go off like that.. but honestly, its obsurd to think that any one person has the right to tell any other how to display, collect or even play with their toys. this is after all, a free country! #US1#

that said, freely stand my DCD, DCSH & DCUC figures all together :)

I even have my DCIH Atom standing in there. ( I also have custom figures that I've made, in there too)

I challenge anyone to tell me thats wrong! "dont mess with the @supes@ "

• Like 1

Ares is not underated IMO just forgotten. When he first came out everyone was highly impressed with the figure and called him the sleeper hit of the wave. It was just that wave 5 and 6 followed so fast we didn't get much breathing room to really voice the appreciation. He is an awesome figure and to me the best of wave 4.

I want everyone here that collects Justice League Unlimited to know that by Big Dawg logic (and that word is used very loosely) you've completely messed up your display. Why? Because you put figures on there from three totally different lines! First it was Justice League, then it was Justice League Unlimited and now it's DC Universe Classics: Justice League Unlimited Fan Collection. Can't you see these are totally different lines!

No. The JLU is one big umbrella line as you damn well know. All figures within this line are based on either the Bruce Timm animated series or on his style. There is no significant change of action figure body and line philosophy as happened from DCSH to DCUC.

did you REALLY discuss with someones parents, their arrangement of their figures? REALLY? WTF! I agree with a previous question,

your age would be??

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm an adult in a leadership position responsible for telling hundreds of people what to do to themselves everyday. As a friend, it was my responsibility to go to my friend's parents and tell them what he was doing and what I thought of it.

where in the world ( on this planet )would questioning ANYONES display, be appropriate? who are you? did I miss a memo that made you the Action Figure authority?

There's a right way of doing things and a wrong way. Why do things the wrong way? And if you don't know better, then the Big Dawg will help you out.

...that said, freely stand my DCD, DCSH & DCUC figures all together :)

I even have my DCIH Atom standing in there. ( I also have custom figures that I've made, in there too)

Ugh! This should not be! If you were my friend, I'd be tempted to take a bat to your whole shelf. I will say... of all of these incestuous mergers of action figure lines, the ONLY ONE the Big Dawg will tolerate is the inclusion of the DCIH Atom in a 6" display. Either DCD or DCUC would be acceptable. I would do this myself but I haven't been able to find a DCIH Ray Palmer.

As for customs... I don't do customs. They always seem cheap and trashy to me. The Big Dawg's not a toy maker so why should he pretend to be?

your age would be??

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm an adult in a leadership position responsible for telling hundreds of people what to do to themselves everyday. As a friend, it was my responsibility to go to my friend's parents and tell them what he was doing and what I thought of it.

There's a right way of doing things and a wrong way. Why do things the wrong way? And if you don't know better, then the Big Dawg will help you out.

...that said, freely stand my DCD, DCSH & DCUC figures all together :)

Ugh! This should not be! If you were my friend, I'd be tempted to take a bat to your whole shelf. I will say... of all of these incestuous mergers of action figure lines, the ONLY ONE the Big Dawg will tolerate is the inclusion of the DCIH Atom in a 6" display. Either DCD or DCUC would be acceptable. I would do this myself but I haven't been able to find a DCIH Ray Palmer.

As for customs... I don't do customs. They always seem cheap and trashy to me. The Big Dawg's not a toy maker so why should he pretend to be?

OK, you convinced me. You're a troll, and this whole thing is a joke/persona that you are playing at. Bye.

all I can say after reading those last few posts is WOW!!!

anyways .......

I just picked up Kid Flash, and despite those that complain about him, to me he is under-rated. Far better than I thought. Yeah, his upper torso is a bit bulky, but otherwise a great figure.

and when did action figure displays go "ghetto"???

What in the world does that mean?

anyways .......

I just picked up Kid Flash, and despite those that complain about him, to me he is under-rated. Far better than I thought. Yeah, his upper torso is a bit bulky, but otherwise a great figure.

You'd have to ask the guy with fleas.

anyways .......

Meh, I don't like the Kid Flash fig that much.