Green Lantern Classics?

Rowdy26

Just like ML had X-Men and Spidey Classics as sub lines,would you be into a GLC line. What would you like for wave 1 and 2?

Modern hal

Kyle Raynor/Variant with original costume and Crab mask

Atrocious

Larfleez

Star sapphire

Black Hand

Superboy/man Prime

BAf Kilowog

wave 2

Guy Gardner

Amon Sur

Karu-sil

Arisa

Krybb

Kal-L black Lantern

Saint walker

BAF Arkillo

Well that's my first 2 waves

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see Mattel doing this at all, but IF they did it right, here's what the Big Dawg would howl over...

Wave 1:

1. Hal Jordan in current uniform (I'm not really excited about this one but it seems almost obligatory

2. Guy Gardner

3. Tomar Re

4. A Guardian

5. A Manhunter

6. Arisia

7. Doctor Polaris ( in classic uniform with the Galactus antlers.)

C&C: Arkillo (We're already getting Kilowog)

Wave 2:

1. Kyle Raynor in current uniform

2. Jade

3. Stel

4. The Green Man

5. Amon Sur

6. Star Sapphire

7. Sinestro in GL uniform

C&C: That Green Lantern who's a three legged giant head!

It's a fine idea, and I wouldn't even make Kyle's original costume a variant, I'd make it a regular figure in another series, as he, Hal, and Jon are the principal heroes for a lot of people, we would be bound to see them more than once in the line. And satisfy the Batnuts, you could make a Bat-Lantern from the Elseworlds book.

And let's not forget an Alan Scott figure in the line as well!

I mean I hope the lists you gave were right but to me it will be taken with a grain of salt. Tons of people say they have friend inside and most of them are wrong, just in case I am not going to get excited about the insider info till I get confirmation from Mattel. Except the wave 11 list that was leaked in the Wal-Mart computer befor wave 6 even hit,so we will see.

I mean I hope the lists you gave were right but to me it will be taken with a grain of salt.

The Big Dawg digs where you're coming from. If I were in your seat, I'd be taken any alleged info from some alleged insider with a grain of salt too.

As it is, I totally trust my guy on the inside but even hearing it from the horse's mouth himself, I still remain skeptical just because I know how fickle Mattel (and any company really!) can be. Decisions can be reversed, changed, etc. right up to the last minute.

I'm pretty confident though in the line-ups for Waves 10 & 11. I've seen this line-up coming from enough of a variety of sources to buy into it.

NEat idea but won't work. Seeing that how Mattel screwed up the DC Superheroes line you would think Mattel can handel a GLC line? Each series will have at least 1 Hal Jordan and 2-3 new figures but the case ratios will be 1 per new figure and multiple Hal Jordan

NEat idea but won't work. Seeing that how Mattel screwed up the DC Superheroes line you would think Mattel can handel a GLC line? Each series will have at least 1 Hal Jordan and 2-3 new figures but the case ratios will be 1 per new figure and multiple Hal Jordan

I don't think so,they see how the formula works and there case packs are better.

Why compare to DCSH when you can compare to DCUC? We've only gotten, what? One Batman? Two Supes (and they were in the same wave and one was a variant)?

And in the original DCSH line, what was the ratios? How many different Batmans and Supermans were there? I can think of only like three Batmans (not counting the Knight Shadow) and two Supermans.

I don't think they would flood the line with Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner figures, but even if they did, they both have a couple of different outfits that could work. For example they were both parallax at some point those are different, Kyle Rayner could be made in his ION costume, Hal Jordan was a Red Lantern that would be a nice repaint and so on and so forth. So yeah if they include Hal Jordan or Kyle Rayner in every wave I wouldn't mind as long as they are different enough. I would totally support this line, the fact that would consist of different alien species that makes for colorful figures and 2 potential army builders (manhunter robots and qwardian weaponers) would be a fine thing. Not to mention it could offer some good BAFs, I mean I don't know about you guys but I would be all over a sinestro corps Anti-Monitor BAF.

Make the package bigger than DCUC so they can fit Kilowog and big guys in it,then Every figure in every wave comes with a piece of Mogo the GL planet and at the end of the year you have a big ass BAF. The nest year do Anti-monitor. I'm Drooling.

The idea is wonderful but if this is done, they should wait until after the animated movie and hopefully a cartoon series to open up the masses of kids to GL. Then release them in 5 figure sets, we don't need 6 or 7 figs in a wave outside of DCUC which comes around every 2 to 3 months, who could afford all these waves. Also like DCD, the Guardians should come 2 in a pack, not single cased

Big Dawg-whatever happened to this list?

1.Reverse Flash: A complete repaint of the Flash figure.

2. Gold Cyborg: Another complete repaint.

3. Brandon Choi Atom: Repaint of the elusive WalMart Atom.

4. Modern Green Lantern: This would beHal Jordan as seen currently in the comics where the field of green stops at his waist.

5. Classic Two-Face: This would be a re-release of the DCSH TF but with classic comic book coloring.

All figures would be released with a stand instead of a BAF part.

I am totally in for an all GL Corps wave.. but not having SODAM YAT in the first or at least second wave.. is criminal!

I love the idea of Arisia.. and we need Kyles new flame, Soranik Natu.

there is also a guy named, Stel.. he looks like a Transformer.. VERY COOL!

all in all.. this line would have legs!

lets get it done!