DCUC Giants of Justice Flash

Rowdy26

Well well well. so they are going to do DCUC on a 12" line. Hmmm, I must admit that the superman & batman stuff so far has looked realy cool & frankly the only reason I haven't bought any of them yet is cause its only been bats sups & killer croc so far.

But yeah if there gonna make'em & do so with out the BS hassel that DCUC is SOOOOO famous for, then i'll buy'em.

Well well well. so they are going to do DCUC on a 12" line. Hmmm, I must admit that the superman & batman stuff so far has looked realy cool & frankly the only reason I haven't bought any of them yet is cause its only been bats sups & killer croc so far.

But yeah if there gonna make'em & do so with out the BS hassel that DCUC is SOOOOO famous for, then i'll buy'em.

They showed GL at SDCC and there was a 12 inch short haired aquaman on ebay, I hope the do WW soon.

CJ makes a good point. the $30 price point on these are a lil high. For these to have a little POA as they do, & considering how large they are (which means that much easier to apply paint), there is no realy reason for them to cost $30 ea.

Their construction is so simple that once you have the master mold all worked out, its just a matter of pouring the plastic & letting it cool. roll it down the assembly line so robots can give them their rather simple paint apps. Maby is they droped it down to $25 it might be a bit more easy to swallow.

CJ makes a good point. the $30 price point on these are a lil high. For these to have a little POA as they do, & considering how large they are (which means that much easier to apply paint), there is no realy reason for them to cost $30 ea.

Their construction is so simple that once you have the master mold all worked out, its just a matter of pouring the plastic & letting it cool. roll it down the assembly line so robots can give them their rather simple paint apps. Maby is they droped it down to $25 it might be a bit more easy to swallow.

Whoa I never said they were easy to make. However, you should stay in line with your competition.

Whoa I never said they were easy to make. However, you should stay in line with your competition.

Relax man. I was only agreeing with what you said about the price. I never said you said anything else.

Sheesh! why so defensive dude, its only toy talk we'er jabbering about, not Middle East Arms Treaties LOL.

They are only good for making custom figures, other than that they are a waste of time and yes too expensive, Hsbro has an ultra expensive 3 3/4 figure line but their 12 inchers are nearly as expensive as Mattel's.....which stay on the shelves very long

I might be having a change of heart about these. I just learned that Hot Toys will be doing the Watchmen starting with Silk Spectar. Due to the faltering economey Queen's long green ain't so long or green as it use to be @hmmm@ . So if I'm gonna have to choose between the two companies, well for me the choice is very clear.

I CHOOSE HOT TOYS! Sorry Mattel but you were warned about possible "fan walk outs" after the DCUC Gleek incident. So if my back is financhely against the wall..................then I'm sticking with the company that knows how to treat its customers ;) .

Relax man. I was only agreeing with what you said about the price. I never said you said anything else.

Sheesh! why so defensive dude, its only toy talk we'er jabbering about, not Middle East Arms Treaties LOL.

My bad. But you should know on the day I said that I was jabbering about Middle East arm treaties.

My bad. But you should know on the day I said that I was jabbering about Middle East arm treaties.

its all good @smilepunch@