The figure that you aways go back to

Rowdy26

This line is so awesome, that I can't pick one.

I keep on loving the following:

Hawkman

Classic short haired Aquaman

Wonder Woman

Artemis Wonder Woman

**Ronnie Raymond** Firestorm

Classic Booster Gold

Blue Beetle

Terry MCGuiness Batman Beyond

Cyborg

Electric Superman Blue

Hal Jordan Green Lantern

Classic Batman

All of these are good too, though I can't speak for Booster and Beetle.

That's hard because this line is so consistently good.

I really like sitting and just looking at:

Batman

Ronnie Firestorm

Hawkman

Hawkgirl

Gentleman Ghost

Flash

Giganta

Red Parademon

Booster Gold

Blue Beetle

Wonder Woman

Batgirl

Unmasked Batman Beyond

Dr. Fate classic

Shazam!

Not only are they nicely sculpted but the colors just pop.

They aren't quite DCUC, but the DCSH Darkseid and Steel are mine. I guess in DCUC, it would be Green Lantern, which is weird because he's a fairly simple figure.

They aren't quite DCUC, but the DCSH Darkseid and Steel are mine. I guess in DCUC, it would be Green Lantern, which is weird because he's a fairly simple figure.

How could I forget Steel?! There were some good ones in that DCSH line, but Steel might take the cake even though his shoulder pads restricted some movement. But I'll take accuracy over a minor articulation issue.

Batman from wave one. Even though the range of motion in his legs is pathetic and he can't do any real kicks ala most DCUC figures and he only looks good standing still, he is still the best. Hawkman is second best.

Since when can't DCUC do kicking poses?

This is as high as bats can kick. All the figures that use this body have the same range of motion. My dead grandma can kick higher.

Wow, thats kinda out there. Why do you even buy these figures if all you have is complaints?

Well I don't know if I can as as much intelligence to the conversation as, um, kick height, but when I collected this line (I had them all up to Wave 6) I would have to say Firestorm Ronnie Raymond was as good as it got. That short hair Aquaman is fantastic as well, which is good because my copy had good enough leg motion to look like he's swimming.

that kick height crap is just that...crap. if he's talking DCSH...maybe, but were talking DCUC. every DCUC fig i have can do a full split.

Well I don't know if I can as as much intelligence to the conversation as, um, kick height, but when I collected this line (I had them all up to Wave 6) I would have to say Firestorm Ronnie Raymond was as good as it got. That short hair Aquaman is fantastic as well, which is good because my copy had good enough leg motion to look like he's swimming.

that kick height crap is just that...crap. if he's talking DCSH...maybe, but were talking DCUC. every DCUC fig i have can do a full split.

It's really pathetic that some people can't even answer a question without complaining. It's like "my favorite kind of ice cream is chocolate even though it tastes like s***."

Yes they can all do the splits but they can't kick higher than their own knee. They don't even come close to being able to make a 90 degree angle. They can kick to the side but not in front. Even without rock hard capes they could not sit down. FACT.

The point is you can't just contribute to a thread you always got to post some negative bullshit,I didn't ask if your figure could kick high enough to lick his toes I just ask which is the one you like to pick up and mess with alot. If you got time to sit and check what figures can kick high enough for your standards then you have too much time on your hands.

I agree, unless you are posing your figures for "JUSTICE LEAGUE: the Musical", how high a figures legs go is not a big deal if it has adaquate articlation to do the poses you like.

By the way, back on topic, loving the Flash, the colors are perfect. I find myself always changing his poses. Captain Marvel is a nice figure that I always have to pose in the smarmy Kingdom Come hands-on-hips pose.