The figure that you aways go back to

Rowdy26

Were 8 waves in already,man that was quick,my question to you guys is what figure do you stil always like to fiddle with from older waves? Mine is Classic Aquaman. Great sculpt and the best Aquaman figure to date. Aquaman is not by a long shot my favorite character,but I love picking him up and posing him. Also have to go with Steel,just an awesome figure.

well i guess we are only talking DCUC...well Lobo would be 1 but that might be cheating...so...Adam strange? maybe cuz some of the poses you can put him in remind me of the 50's sci fci stuff....but the dcuc wave 1 batman..i like the posebility of it but hate the color scheme so im using him for a upcoming custom. GL is cool to cuz of the flying poses

You know, I really do like the blue camo Aquaman!!! It's so unique, I thought it would go in the back with my variant Supermen, but it's up front!!! I also really like the regular Aquaman. As has been said, such a perfect rendition of the character!! Batman is up there!!!

Outside of the Batman from DCSH that was Black & Grey

I like: GL & Deathstroke from wave 3

Shazam from wave 6

Hawkman (wave 6) is very impressive and so is Ares from wave 4

and as much as I love Solomon Grundy, I really love the look and poseability of Kalibak.

He is a perfect blend of Jack Kirby meets John Byrne.

Did I mention Jason Rusch Firestorm?????

I love my Jason Rusch Fire Storm. And Lobo is next on my list.

reminds me, should i open my lobo, the only way i could buy another in package is if they resold em at stores for cheaper prices(not happening) so i just have my mint in package lobo, i feel like if i open it in the future i'll regret it, yet i wish i could just hold it in my hands

My two favorites are Hawkman with Wave 2 Classic Aquaman very close behind him...but I always find myself playing with the Flash a lot.

Yesterday, I finally found a Wave 6 Red&Blue Superman and I really like him a lot so he might be taking the Flash's place for a while.

This line is so awesome, that I can't pick one.

I keep on loving the following:

Hawkman

Classic short haired Aquaman

Wonder Woman

Artemis Wonder Woman

**Ronnie Raymond** Firestorm

Classic Booster Gold

Blue Beetle

Terry MCGuiness Batman Beyond

Cyborg

Electric Superman Blue

Hal Jordan Green Lantern

Classic Batman

Batman from wave one. Even though the range of motion in his legs is pathetic and he can't do any real kicks ala most DCUC figures and he only looks good standing still, he is still the best. Hawkman is second best.

Since when can't DCUC do kicking poses?

Batman from wave one. Even though the range of motion in his legs is pathetic and he can't do any real kicks ala most DCUC figures and he only looks good standing still, he is still the best. Hawkman is second best.

Since when can't DCUC do kicking poses?

This is as high as bats can kick. All the figures that use this body have the same range of motion. My dead grandma can kick higher.

post-13084-1243811464_thumb.jpg

Well I don't know if I can as as much intelligence to the conversation as, um, kick height, but when I collected this line (I had them all up to Wave 6) I would have to say Firestorm Ronnie Raymond was as good as it got. That short hair Aquaman is fantastic as well, which is good because my copy had good enough leg motion to look like he's swimming.