Botcon 2009 Hasbro...

Nguyen_Dragon

Exclusives 2009

Toys R Us - G1 Commemorative Insecticons - insect outline creature in ROTF so this is appropriate.

TRU Commemorative Perceptor - due to his popularity in animated.

WalMart Master Piece SkyWarp - differentiate from takara version more true to original.

TRU Deluxe Soundwave - G1 blue deco a Voyager Megatron 2 pack.

Animated Products

New stuff will be released at some point in the future. Maybe as exclusives. Timing is TBD but will find its way to the market through the rest of the year and 2010.

Deluxe Electrostaic Soundwave w/ Ratbat - Wanted to be extra cheesy in the design heavy 80s rock.

Deluxe Arcee - (fan boys applauding) - First time Eric got a chance to do something close to G1.

Deluxe Rodimus Minor - He has a bow weapon.

Deluxe Cybertronian Ratchet - Younger days based design.

Deluxe Cybertronian mode Ironhide - Ratchet redeco but with Ironhide head mold.

Deluxe Fugitive Waspinator - No new head because of budget issues.

Voyager Blackout - Helicopter, earth mode in a future appearance.

Voyager Wingblade Optimus Prime - Comes with Magnus hammer. With armor attachments.

Voyager Thundercracker.

2010 Sneek Peek

Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy - Frenzy turns into a cube and can hold twin guns stored in chest.

Hoping to have Master Piece Grimlock in the USA within the year.

Next Year could see the end of twist-ties.

These are the things i'm excited about. Isn't Rodimus a Prime in animated?

I fianlly can get MP Skywarp

and animated Ironhide is coming

I just realized something

If this ia all coming out in the next two years how long will it be before we see the new toon and toyline?

Hell we could of had a season 4 of animted while we were waiting

Not very impressive list, but I guess I shouldn't really complain right?

Most of it just seems like "well we got it into the show, so we gotta get a toy out too".

I mean, the Insecticons and Perceptor are cool and I hope hope Skywarp will stay available for at least a second longer than Starscream. Arcee and Rodimus are cool and, hopefully, NEW molds, but the rest are just fanboy repaints.

Maybe I should watch the damn show....

Awesome news!! I had just about given up on seeing rodimus and blackout; looking forward to both of them, and everything else animated.

..and yes pesatyel, you need to watch animated; best tf toon ever, imo.

More long breaks between the movie and the next series. @grumpy@

I wonder how Hasbro expects to sell Revenge product in 2010 since all the initial sales for 09 waves will be huge plus you only get the bump for the eventual Fall 2009 Bluray/DVD release and the usual toy sales that occur during Christmas 09 holiday season.

Spring/Summer 2010 is going to be a barren wasteland for TFs at Wal-Marts, Targets, and TRUs.

Here's hoping the new animated series comes out year-end like Animated when the first movie was released in 2007 but I strongly doubt it since it development had started almost a year in advance after Cybertron ended in 2006. So I guess Fall 2010 is just about right.

I hope Takara continues to the Alternity line or at least expands to include more G1 releases. Its been very hard being a Transformers fan these past few years with Hasbro always underpromoting the Generation 1 line whenever the movies come out.

I wonder what the Megatron/Soundwave 2 pack will look like. Apparently Soundwave is a GEN1 Deluxe? Is this going to be a new figure? Gen1 Soundwave is voyager size, not deluxe. If SW is deluxe, then he will look great with the Seekers.

I WANT ANIMATED ARCEE AND RODIMUS MINIOR!!!

Can't wait to get Perceptor! He's one of my favorites!

I look forward to seeing what the Target Exclusive Fallen will look like.

Is it true that Hasbro is making a leader class Movie Starscream? I hope so, because the Voyager version is a midget.

Most of it just seems like "well we got it into the show, so we gotta get a toy out too".

I mean, the Insecticons and Perceptor are cool and I hope hope Skywarp will stay available for at least a second longer than Starscream. Arcee and Rodimus are cool and, hopefully, NEW molds, but the rest are just fanboy repaints.

There is quite a few new molds coming out for Animated... I dont remember Hasbro ever releasing new toys after the show goes off air... I guess they smarten up and realized that Animated is a money making machine...

There is quite a few new molds coming out for Animated... I dont remember Hasbro ever releasing new toys after the show goes off air... I guess they smarten up and realized that Animated is a money making machine...

Lol, if they did they wouldna canceled the show, right? They woulda jused the "H" word. @smilepunch@

TRU - G1 Commemorative Insecticons

TRU Commemorative Perceptor

Me want these two real bad!! I just hope it won't be another lost cause like TRU Soundwave...........I NEVER SAW one in stores.

TFA Arcee will be nice as well, I would much rather have a Bot Con version of sorts though.

This 25th Anniversary is going to rock!!

I wonder how Hasbro expects to sell Revenge product in 2010 since all the initial sales for 09 waves will be huge plus you only get the bump for the eventual Fall 2009 Bluray/DVD release and the usual toy sales that occur during Christmas 09 holiday season.

Repaints. Lots of Repaints. I think most of the first movie toys got a repaint of some kind, didn't it?

Repaints. Lots of Repaints. I think most of the first movie toys got a repaint of some kind, didn't it?

Yeah G1 colors... But I would have to say though... They will sucker me into buying another Leader Optimus Prime if they gave him G1 colors... The first movie toy that I am really impressed with...

This is where we could of seen at least Classics Red Alert

Oh well I will see if he is at the Japanese Pavilion in Epcot on sunday I know they sell Binaltechs so I will check there

Do they have variety of Binaltechs?... I am still missing BT Wheeljack...

This is where we could of seen at least Classics Red Alert

Oh well I will see if he is at the Japanese Pavilion in Epcot on sunday I know they sell Binaltechs so I will check there

Do they have variety of Binaltechs?... I am still missing BT Wheeljack...

Last time I looked

BUT...

I haven't been to the Japanese Pavilion in 2 years