Sign in to follow this  
Agent Adam

BotCon 2009 - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mega Gallery

"Just in are more new images from BotCon 2009. Get a look at nearly 300 all new images from the Hasbro booth showing us the complete Revenge of the Fallen action figure display. There more than meets the with everything from leaders to even new Titanium figures."

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=11664

Someone here is going to be very happy with that Universe Onslaught repaint. ( Yes I was wrong. :P )

I did not see any of the Target Titaniums (Thrust, Prime, etc.) Which pics are they?

This is fustrating

I see now were getting a red Powerglide

Plus the repaints of Onslaught and Silverbolt

Who will they be?

Onslaught is repainted green with ans autobot logo i'm hoping its Roadbuster like I wanted it to be

and Silverbolt has a decepticon logo

And what is more fustrting is that there is no card to show what it is and the person who took the pictures never told us who there are

I don't think there is a G2 Skyfall. Are you talking about the Powerglide repaint?

EDIT: G2 Skyjack matches up pretty well with the Silverbolt repaint, so I guess that's what you meant.

What pisses me off about Soundwave is I ALREADY got one last time he was out. He came with Ravage and Laserbeak. Do they think just selling the tapes alone won't work or what? Oh well, guess I can have a backup of the three of them. (Is it just me or is that kinda creepy to say?).

Who took 8,000 pics of the gravitybot Bumblebee?

Who is that red truck with the winged Autobot logo on top?

You think the ice cream truck appears in the movie?

If you look at Jetfire's alt mode, you can still see a lot of bot kibble underneath.

And the Silverbolt repaint has a Skyjack look to it.

skyjack.jpg

Of course the bot mode doesn't really, but then the same, in reverse, could be said about Darkwind.

I don't think there is a G2 Skyfall. Are you talking about the Powerglide repaint?

EDIT: G2 Skyjack matches up pretty well with the Silverbolt repaint, so I guess that's what you meant.

Yes I did thank you for the correction

I really like the Silverbolt repaint. It reminds me of GIJOE/Transformers Starscream Night Raven. They should put Screamer's head instead of silerbolts and put Cobra symbols on it.