NEW EXHIBIT: Tonner Wonder Woman "Deluxe" Figure

off2uk

hay Tony! what popping sweety? Well thanks for the gander of Tonners WW, but I'm sorry to say Tonner has left me a lil limp :mellow: . The problem is still the same with Tonner. She looks like a generic doll from some other line thats just playing WW dress up. now I see in the discription that she is supose to have stockings..........does she?? cause I don't see them.

And I could'nt help but notice DCD's WW (BTW thanks for makeing the zoom on DCD WW so frickin huge FINALY I can see all her goodies lol), but DCD's WW show her stockings realy well. I mean after all they are featured in the song............"in her satin tights, fighting for her rights..........AND THE ALL RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!!!" lol

Another thing thats not quite right about Toners's WW is that tiara. And her cape (oh will you look at me useing generic terms like cape, I almost forgot I'm talking to a WW pro), The Garb of Justice is not quite right for my liking. It traditionaly hangs on her shoulders some what off a bit in a simmilar way Capt. Marvel's cape hangs on him.

I know I know, I'm nit picking the hell out of the thing.........well honey for $200.00 I what Hot Toy "hotness", or elses Miss thang can sit on the shelf for the next nelly bottem to snatcher her up LOL.

Love always Queen @afroman@