GI Joe Monopoly?

yojoebro82

I had no idea this existed until I saw it at an online store. I decided it is a must have! Does anyone know if this will be at any retail stores? Toys R Us?

without a doubt it will hit retail, if it hasn't already. They are going to slap the joe/rise of cobra name on EVERYTHING now.

nah dude, it's an eclectic set of tokens, I think there's:

Duke's dog tags

Cobra Commander's helmet

a VAMP or a vehicle like that

I could be wrong, those announcements were made a few weeks/months ago with preview pics.

Anyways, it's fairly random stuff - no miniture figures.

There is a GIJoe Battleship game coming to.

The Battleship game I believe is from Hasbro and will be available at retail. But the "classic" Joe monopoly set is being done by the same crew that did other niche monopoly editions like The Simpsons and Transformers G1.

So if you found those at retail, you should be able to find the Joe set, but I've only seen them at specialty stores.

I think it's intersting, and have to admit i'd buy. I don't know who i would play with though :( My friends and family don't even like the normal version enough to play it but once every couple of years.

nah dude, it's an eclectic set of tokens, I think there's:

Duke's dog tags

Cobra Commander's helmet

a VAMP or a vehicle like that

I could be wrong, those announcements were made a few weeks/months ago with preview pics.

Anyways, it's fairly random stuff - no miniture figures.

Also looks like Timber, serpentors snake and something else

Man,imaging playing with your family. By the way be careful if you do. Don't do a Serpentor impression if someone goes to jail. "You must go straight to jail! You will not pass Go! You will not collect $200! This I Command!" @lol@

at this point, why not? The cat's already out of the bag, they know how nerdy i am #US1#

• 1 month later...

I found it at Hollywood Video and saw on another board that someone also found it at Blockbuster Video. This is not as far as I know going to show up in Walmart or regular retail stores. It might show up a bookstores like Books-A-Million as they always have a display of various Monopoly style board games as well as other games.