All new International G.I.JOE Movie Poster is up!

samsallspark

I have to say this poster looks cool...

I don't like the whole "Evil Never Looked So good"

Sienna Miller looks great but the quote is just corny.

That poster looks like crap, is that Cobra Commander on the end? Every time I see something for this movie it just confirms for me how bad it's going to be.

you and every other cry baby who #$#@# and moan about GIJOE being too 'different' *rolls eyes*

That poster looks like crap, is that Cobra Commander on the end? Every time I see something for this movie it just confirms for me how bad it's going to be.

you and every other cry baby who #$#@# and moan about GIJOE being too 'different' *rolls eyes*

ashutup.jpg

ashutup.jpg

Is that Glen Ford wiping off Erin Grey's excessive makeup? @hmmm@

'Evil Never Looked So Good' ... almost as if Joel Schumacher directed the movie. Glad he didn't; the accelerator suits would have nipples on them.

I can handle different. Transformers was different and I liked that movie. This just looks like crap.

I can handle different. Transformers was different and I liked that movie. This just looks like crap.

to each his own. i see this as GIJOE and nothing else.

to each his own. i see this as GIJOE and nothing else.

Good for you!

If you have the ability to understand what "to each his own" means..then why are you throwing a fit about those of us who dislike what we're seeing so far and then calling us "cry babys"? Respect us, we'll respect you. Lively debate and disagreement of said opinions is one thing and keeps the boards fun and active, but you seem to only have one mission in mind and that's just to throw praise over anything and everything that's got the name G.I.JOE attached to it, as though you're doing it deliberately to counter balance the criticisms? Are you just trying to be a good soldier?

This poster is horrible. They're trying to sell the film with gratuitous a$$ shots and taglines making sure we pay attention to the a$$ shots. Thanks for treating this property with absolutely no respect Mr. Sommers

This poster is horrible. They're trying to sell the film with gratuitous a$ shots and taglines making sure we pay attention to the a$ shots. Thanks for treating this property with absolutely no respect Mr. Sommers

Hey now, Stephen Sommers may or may not have made a crap movie (for which he deserves all appropriate credit or scorn depending on how it turns out), but I doubt he has much to do with the marketing...that's a whole separate division with its' own people and its' own budget.

I just think it's funny that they give the "Evil has never looked so good" tagline and then put probably the ugliest shot of Sienna Miller I've ever seen right above it, in between three masked dudes that don't particularly look "good." Way to misfire on playing up the Baroness' sex appeal...

I mean seriously...she looks good in the previews, but they apparently can't make her look decent on the posters....