Any news on the next wave of Star Trek figures?

TheDarkKnight

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with the fact that most stores will not be carring this line now we won't get a complete bridge which is something I "whined" about back in May. I tried picking up a couple extra figures to make the bridge look more complete since one of the Walmarts had the small figures on clearence for $2.00, but we're still missing pieces.

And with the fact that most stores will not be carring this line now we won't get a complete bridge which is something I "whined" about back in May. I tried picking up a couple extra figures to make the bridge look more complete since one of the Walmarts had the small figures on clearence for $2.00, but we're still missing pieces.

And yet Playmates announced more Trek stuff. I'm so confused!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for pointing that out. I didnt realize how big the bridge setup is. I guess i'll pick up a couple extra figures as well for the bridge controls. I'm not displaying the whole mat at the moment due to space constraints but in case i do i would like it to look as close as possible to complete. Wonder if i should get another bridge playset for the data screens :unsure:

Yeah, not just more Trek stuff... they announced 4" figs based on the original series. I sure do hope this happens. I'll buy all of it!

The new movie was ok, but just didn't inspire me to buy a bunch of the toys. It's the old series that I love.

Yeah, not just more Trek stuff... they announced 4" figs based on the original series. I sure do hope this happens. I'll buy all of it!

The new movie was ok, but just didn't inspire me to buy a bunch of the toys. It's the old series that I love.

That decription also mentioned mini-ships. That should be interesting.

It looks as if though this wave 2 may be as ellusive as the TOD wave for Indiana Jones

Star Trek toys just don't sell, period. Even in the wake of a good movie that everyone enjoyed. And I'm as bummed as the next guy.

I guess I'm just frustrated because I've been trying to sell a few of my AA fiures on ebay and have been relisting them forever! Man, if you HAVE ST toys you better forget about ever moving them, that is, unless you dare to ask more than 99 cents per figure. I can't movie them at $5 each!

• 2 weeks later...

It looks as if though this wave 2 may be as ellusive as the TOD wave for Indiana Jones

Star Trek toys just don't sell, period. Even in the wake of a good movie that everyone enjoyed. And I'm as bummed as the next guy.

I guess I'm just frustrated because I've been trying to sell a few of my AA fiures on ebay and have been relisting them forever! Man, if you HAVE ST toys you better forget about ever moving them, that is, unless you dare to ask more than 99 cents per figure. I can't movie them at $5 each!

Got an e-mail from entertainment earth cancelling my order for series 2 of the 3 3/4 figures. Looks like these won't be making it out after all.