DCUC Hero/Villain Placement

Pyroth

Alright, so I have my collection arranged on two shelves, one Heroes and one Villains. What is the red Superman from wave 2 considered? Right now I have him on my villain shelf because, based on my very limited knowledge, the red equaled the angry and the blue equaled the calm when Superman split. I just kinda assumed he was a "badguy" and that shelf was lacking so I just threw him there.

Next is Atom Smasher. I haven't completed him yet but when I do I was wondering where to put him. I know sometimes he's bad and sometimes he good but is the figure a certain "version"? Then there's Metamorpho, he's kinda in the same boat. I want to put him on the good self because of what I recently read in the crisis series but he looks kinda angry...

Help would be great. I just joined and am excited to become an active part of the community. =)

Welcome aboard! I generally look at what teams the characters are on for that answer. Atom Smasher is a member of JSA and Metamorpho is an Outsider and has been in the JLA. Red/Blue Superman get stuck on the variants/figures-that-I-don't-feel-the-need-to-pose-in-action shelf or the very top shelf.

Picture014.jpg

Welcome aboard! I generally look at what teams the characters are on for that answer. Atom Smasher is a member of JSA and Metamorpho is an Outsider and has been in the JLA. Red/Blue Superman get stuck on the variants/figures-that-I-don't-feel-the-need-to-pose-in-action shelf or the very top shelf.

Picture014.jpg

dragon, i commend you for your politeness to a new memeber, its in short supply around here some times....

red supes is the same as blue supes, just hot headed. i keep all supes supporting players on one shelf, villians another, jla another, etc.

atom smasher is a good guy and goes on my jsa shelf...

but catwoman goes on batmans supporting characters with nightwing, robin, comissh gordon, etc

now what do i do with my WILDDOG custom figure i made?

Picture014.jpg

dragon, i commend you for your politeness to a new memeber, its in short supply around here some times....

red supes is the same as blue supes, just hot headed. i keep all supes supporting players on one shelf, villians another, jla another, etc.

atom smasher is a good guy and goes on my jsa shelf...

but catwoman goes on batmans supporting characters with nightwing, robin, comissh gordon, etc

I don't have hero or villain specific shelves, more like JLU vs. LoD, Batman and his allies vs. his rogues, Superman and allies vs. Darkseid and more cosmic villains, and JSA, Teen Titans, and JLI, and Outsiders vs. the other villains. I always liked my display of action figures to convey some sort of action. Once I can complete some of those other teams, I will devote individual shelves to them.

Picture015.jpg

Yeah, and hospitality seems to be riding off into the sunset.

I'm more of a ML guy so I only have 1 shelf for DCUC. I separated them by heroes and villains tho.

As for my MLs, they are split up by groups. Villains are segregated to two shelves. I tried to group them as best as possible (X-Men villains, etc). The heroes are split up by groups too - Avengers; street heroes like DD, Spidey, Punisher; X-Men; FF & Cosmic; Hulk; International; Iron Man. Some characters have more than one fig (mostly Spidey) so they appear in multiple areas.

Then I have a shelf of everything that doesn't fit. Like my variants or multiple char figs like Cyke who only belong to one group OR figs that don't go w/ Marvel or DC.

I'm more of a ML guy so I only have 1 shelf for DCUC. I separated them by heroes and villains tho.

I have both and the centerpiece of my ML display is the X-Men vs. The Brotherhood on one side and four Sentinels on the other. I just like the heroes vs. villains dynamic. Different strokes for different folks.

I have both and the centerpiece of my ML display is the X-Men vs. The Brotherhood on one side and four Sentinels on the other. I just like the heroes vs. villains dynamic. Different strokes for different folks.

I was originally going to do that but I have so many X-Men and X-Villains it would look too cluttered imho. Plus there are villains that I only have one fig of which oppose multiple groups. And some villains don't like each other and would never team-up.

I was originally going to do that but I have so many X-Men and X-Villains it would look too cluttered imho. Plus there are villains that I only have one fig of which oppose multiple groups. And some villains don't like each other and would never team-up.

That's why I had to commit four shelves to the X-men, just like I have four differant shelves with Batman leading the charge. I threw up my Marvel collection over on the "show your ML collection" on the Marvel forum, if you want to check it out. One of my personal faves is the Invaders vs. Hydra set-up. As far as DCUC, I am waiting on my loose Parademons to arrive so that Superman and friends will have a whole heap of trouble to deal with.

I do not own red or blue Superman, so sorry I cannot help.

I used to think Metamorpho was a villian, but have found out otherwise and put him with my heroes.

Atom Smasher is a hero, and put with my JSA subset.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you all for the help and the welcomes! I'm going to fix my shelf as soon as possible and put a picture up in the collection thread.

Look out for it!

i got all mine on a IKEA shelf that is squared off so there is a divider for everything. got GL corps, to Predator to Alien to movie figs to all the Marvel legends inthier each respected team to on and on and on. i got allthe DCD figs and DCUC figs and prob as 85% of ML. mostly cuz of the BAF. the shelf i have is over 6 feet tall and about 8.5 feet long and a about a foot and a half deep. and ya its mostly full lol. but i get every DC charatcer regardless of how obsucure in the 6inch stlye. ya im kinda proud but not trying to brag. lol its years of work! lol

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I just started with DCUC couple months back I think so I'm still catching up. I need Orion and Etrigan to finish wave one then I'll have waves 1-4 complete. I'm missing everyone from 5 except Riddler. I have a full wave 6 and in 7 I'm missing Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Flash and Aquaman. I haven't even attempted to get wave 8 yet.

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I just started with DCUC couple months back I think so I'm still catching up. I need Orion and Etrigan to finish wave one then I'll have waves 1-4 complete. I'm missing everyone from 5 except Riddler. I have a full wave 6 and in 7 I'm missing Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Flash and Aquaman. I haven't even attempted to get wave 8 yet.

save yourself soem headache and order from BBTS. it averges out to be like a dollar more than retail with shipping and i got wave 8 before there was that many on ebay. they have a good customer service as well. i gave up trying to find them in stores.

Superman Red was a jerk, but he was a hero just like Superman Blue.

Atom Smasher has made some missteps in his life, such as teaming up with Black Adam, but "inna final analysis" he's a hero.

Metamorpho is undoubtedly a hero. Don't know where you got the idea he was anything but.

Is there a link or a pic you can post of this custom. It's a figure I have been wanting since DCUC was first announced!!!!