MOre ROC Figure Images!

HissCommander

Aero Viper: Cool, but I don't the the point of the removable helmets on Cobra figures.

Move Cobras: So we have had like 5 now, all the same guy just in different colors....

Movie Eel: Make that 6... but this one gets a HOSE!

Scarlett: I like the green.

Shockblast/Charbroil: I've seen it referred to as both characters. And that say's a lot.

"Movieshirt": Not technically a greenshirt and blueshirts are reserved for Cobra so.....

Snow Job: Just a repaint, but not bad.

Storm Shadow: Different. Don't know if that is good or bad.

Helix: It would help to know ANYTHING about the character.

Diver guy: I guess the helmet could be repainted for Wetsuit. Why does he have Torch's backpack?

You know, a lot of this movie stuff is starting to grow on me...

Hopefully not like a fungus or anything? @smilepunch@

I'm actually loving most of this movie stuff and want to see more of the Resolute stuff yet. I wonder if these toys will be as fully stocked as most the other movie line toys, and if they are, does anyone think they'll be anymore easy to find and get than usual for G.I.Joe stuff?

Shockblast/Charbroil: I've seen it referred to as both characters. And that say's a lot.

Thats Flash

Laser Rifle Trooper? What about Sci-Fi?!!

Did Hasbro lost right to Sci-Fi's name?

Thats Flash

Laser Rifle Trooper? What about Sci-Fi?!!

Did Hasbro lost right to Sci-Fi's name?

Flash was the Joe team's Laser Rifle Trooper long before Sci-Fi ever showed up.

That having been said, I'm about 75% sure that Hasbro will repaint the red parts neon green, and the black parts silver and sell this figure as Sci-Fi later....

Thats Flash

Ok. But that doesn't really mitigate the fact I've seen that figure referred to as both the previous guys.

Besides it doesn't really say "flash" to me. I dunno. Maybe it just that the gear sucks. One thing I liked about the Flash and Sci-Fi is that the gear "fit" better.

Thats Flash

Ok. But that doesn't really mitigate the fact I've seen that figure referred to as both the previous guys.

Besides it doesn't really say "flash" to me. I dunno. Maybe it just that the gear sucks. One thing I liked about the Flash and Sci-Fi is that the gear "fit" better.

your right, i read into that wrong. I have heard it referred to as Kamukura and Nullifier

Thats Flash

your right, i read into that wrong. I have heard it referred to as Kamukura and Nullifier

See I think that's part of the problem. Or maybe its NOT a problem, it is really hard to tell.

If you look at any of the "new" characters (movie and even Resolute) if you didn't know who the character was, you WOULDN'T know who the character was.

But then you could really say the same about RAH (with the exception of Snake Eyes). Hell even Cobra Commander had some "THAT is Cobra Commander?" figures (Overlord is an example here). That's not to say that's a bad thing. Snake Eyes version 2 is GENERALLY the most popular version but that doesn't mean there aren't fans of the other molds.

I think the main problem is that, even with all the different versions, RAH figures were defined by their gear. That was the biggest flaw, IMO, of the new sculpt era. They just threw in some gear which may or may not fit the character. Whatever.

Those familar with RAH would KNOW what I mean when I say "Falcon's shotgun" or "Crankcase's helmet". The gear helped define the character (for good or ill). But these guys?

They just have...stuff. ONE figure is now up to being called FIVE different names. And if it weren't for the fact we have a carded version right here, the figure could well be ANY of them. What makes this guy Flash? I'm not requiring he "look" like Flash, but there isn't anything that really stands out either as Flash or as a Laser Rifle Trooper. Just a guy in red with some guns.