What if! Hasbro DC Comics

JeffreyA

Last night I was wondering if Hasbro still had the rights to do DC Comic heros and they made them into Transformers like they have with Marvel and Star Wars what would you think some of the heros would be. Here is who I think that some of them may turn into.

Batman=Batmoble

Wonder Woman=her jet

Superman=Supermoble (Superfriends version)

Lex Luthor=Lex sore 7

Robin=Motorcicle

Aquaman=Boat

Not to sure about GL,Flash,Hawkman,Riddler, Dark Sied and others?

So who do you think they may turn into?

More likely, there'd be at least seven or eight different decos of at least two different molds of Batman in each wave and only one - if any - of his Rogues, let alone of ANY DC character who isn't Batman. :P

Plus having "DC Transformers" turn into vehicles from the comics as opposed to the standard jet planes and ATVs that the Marvel figures do (Hello, Hasbro! The Blackbird?!? The Fantasticar?!? Anybody?!?) would probably be too much to ask for - and b'sides, let's face it, outside of the challenge of having Wonder Chickbot turn into an invisible plane that actually looks like it's supposed to be an invisible plane, when was the last time Superman actually used the Supermobile???

I don't mean to demean your ideas, but this is just one of the reasons why I'm GLAD Hasbro doesn't have the DC license anymore...it may not seem like it, but this is something that would be ridiculously easy for Hasbro to totally screw up.

That having been said...

Batman = a six-changer that transforms into Batbot, the Batmobile, the Batplane, the Batboat, the Batcopter, and the Batcycle.

Superman = basically, a new variation of whatever ship it was that brought him to Earth, preferably somewhere in between the Byrne and S:TAS versions, maybe Supermobile-inspired in color so that it can effectively change into Superbot (with obligatory Eradicator and Henshaw repaints)

Wonder Woman = well, this one's obvious, but making the invisible plane with translucent parts would just look clunky and unpleasant, IMO - I'd probably just go with an all-chrome paint job. I admit it's not the best solution to the 'invisible' problem, but I don't think it would look as garish.

Green Lantern = Hal Jordan's jet fighter.

Oracle = a big ol' triple-changer that also transforms into the Clock Tower and Zinda's plane, maybe with an exo-suited Barbara Gordon as a binary-bond/Minicon partner (the suit granting her the ability to walk again, as well as bearing more than a passing resemblance to an armored version of her old Batgirl suit)

Lex Luthor = basically, a triple-changer cross between the old Lexsoar 7 and the Lexosuits from S:TAS. Better yet, I'd actually have Metallo be the main larger robot and have a small exo-suited Luthor figure as a binary-bond/Minicon partner.

Brainiac = easy, the Skullship.

Parasite = STAR Labs truck.

The Joker = ffft, ya got me, short of one of those Joker Cars from the Tim Burton movie.

Two-Face = a two-toned armored van, a la the Lego set.