Holes in your DCUC collection.

SaintDemon

Originally, when the line was announced, I planned to try and get them all, first because I love the characters, and second because of the C&C parts.

I was thinking about the figures I've missed, some of them I can live without, mainly the variant of a character which I already have the C&C part of, and others that really bug me because they are impossible to get without paying an arm and a leg for them, (cough) Eradicator!

I'm thankful that I'm only missing a few figures, I found most of them at retail, and I've yet to resort to eBay to finish a set.

So right now the main holes in my collection are the Eradicator, yellow Sinestro (hey I love that costume), Artemis and until recently, short hair Aquaman, which I had way back when, but misplaced while moving. I found him on a wave 2 restock.

What say you?

I don't plan on collecting them all but there are a few I have missed that I want and a few that I have seen but passed on.

I am hoping to get:

DCSH Darkseid (just secured one....soonto be en route)

DCSH Lex Luthor (just bought one but it was damaged)

DCSH Braniac

At one point I came across series 5 and got them but traded them away.....I kick myself for that now cause I'd like to get the Metalo....but I got a good deal out of them.

Some of the ones I passed on are: (but have the C&C parts for)

Batman (Series 1)

Penguin

Firestorm (Modern)

Black Manta

Harley Quinn

Aquaman (long hair)

Artemis

Superman (red electric)

Sinestro (classic)

Deathstroke (variant)

Mr. Impossible

Superman (series 6 both versions)

Killer Moth

Big Barda (variant)

Booster Gold (modern)

Captain Cold

Captain Atom (gold)

These I passed on I would only get if I find them on clearance or dirt sheap

I've passed on a lot of DCUC figures, and there's only a couple I currently seeking:

Classic Aquaman

The Atom

and an upcoming Martian Manhunter.

I might jump back in for a few more Justice Leaguers like Green Arrow or Black Canary.

Any others would be if I encounter them in person or find them online for the right price.

I too had wave V, but foolishly sold Eradicator (because I HATED the opaque glasses) and Metallo.

I recently reconsidered my decision, and decided to try to get tham back. I have been slowly putting Metallo together.

I also passed on Cyborg Superman and Azrael.

I recently got an Azrael, and have a deal lined up for a Cyborg Superman.

I am still trying to get a Starfire.

I completely passed on:

Orion, Demon,

Firestorm (black), Superman (red & blue),

Deathstroke,

Ares, Captain Atom (gold),

Dr. Impossible, Mr. Miracle, Superman (black), Superman (90's), Kalibak,

Big Barda, Kid Flash, Aquaman '86, Booster Gold (modern),

Dr. Fate (gold),

Lightray.

And am trying to get rid of red Parademon & Vigilante.

Wave 1- I have Red Tornado and still need the left arm and right leg of metamorpho

Wave 2- Done I have Black Manta and Gorilla Grodd

Wave 3- Done I have Sinestro, Grundy, Nightwing, Robin, and GL

Wave 4- Done I have WW and BB

Wave 5- Done I have Riddler and Atom

Wave 6- Done I have R/B Supes, Hawkman, and CM

Wave 7- Done I have Flash, Aquaman, and CC (maybe ill get kid flash when more titans appear)

Wave 8- I have Hawkgirl, a GG on the way and every part of Giganta except the legs

DCSH- I have G/B Bats, Lex on the way, Bizarro, and I need the Scarecrow

Two Packs- I have Batgirl but sold Azrael Recently

The only ones I've missed that I want are wave 2 Aquaman (short hair; also need Grodds arm) and Wave 5.

Still need a few from wave 7, but waiting patiently for them to get here. I'm afraid that my TRU will skip to wave 8 and never see the other wave 7 case. I hate split cases.

i have them all! i dont collect all variants except ones that appeal to me or are entirely different characters.and those i have.

Wave 1. I so passed on the Penguin. Did not like the "realistic" look to him. I would have preferred a more robust, brighter colored, and shorter version, like the Super Powers figure!! Oh and I passed on Etriganand Orion , just never did it for me!! Of course that's when I wasn't sure I was going to collect any other characters besides the JLA'ers!!

Wave 2. Complete

Wave 3. Never found, but really want Deathstroke. Passed on Robin, don't like that version, I want to original Dick Grayson version, again like the Super Powers version!!! I think I got everyone else.

Wave 4. Passed on regular Captain Atom cause his paint job was sloppy, of course never found him again. But I do have 2 gold variants and Artemis. I passed on Ares, cause I knew nothing of the character, and to be honest never knew how important he was in the WW mythos. I now have the KB Cyborg, picked him up at Target??? Explained in another thread, still need Batman Beyond Terry!

Wave 5. After a lengthy wait, I finally found them all, but passed on Eradicator and Static. Don't care for those figures. But I did get the other 3. Don't plan on getting the other 2 to complete Metallo, weakest BAF in my opinion.

Wave 6. I'm missing Killer Moth, thought I would find him later, I was wrong!! I am missing Miracle Man, but have the Doc, so I would have Kalibak if I could find Moth!!

Wave 7. Complete

I need...

Wave 5

The Eradicator: I splurged on a set of four figures from Wave 5 on eBay. Only the Eradicator was missing. I have zero interest in the Eradicator so I was perfectly fine with this. Although at the time, I felt like it was a big splurge, and it definitely was, I have no regrets as they were all nice figures and now they're all going for A LOT more! I still have no interest in the Eradicator but I would like to complete the Metallo C&C. I guess my list should read "The Eradicator OR Metallo's left arm," which incidentally also goes for a lot on eBay all by itself!

Wave 6

Red & Blue Superman: Nobody ever talks about how rare this wave is or this figure in particular, but I never see Wave 6 anywhere save for the occasional Mister Miracle! I'm not too worried though. I'm sure I'll find one sooner or later.

Wave 8

On this wave, I've seen nothing although I realize in terms of Mattel distribution, it's VERY early still.

The above exceptions aside, I've obtained everything I've wanted from Waves 1 through 7. I've been selective about the variants. Some I've wanted like Gold Captain Atom and Sinestro Corp Sinestro. Others like Black Superman and Artemis, I've had no interest in. Surprisingly, I did fall for Mr. Impossible who looked too nice to pass up.

I still have a hard time finding anything other than Cyborg and Wonder Woman on store shelves anywhere. Actually, you can add Catain Cold to the list of peg warmers as well. Most of my figures, I've bought off eBay. I know eBay gets a bad wrap but if you're patient and you look hard enough, you can probably assemble an entire wave fairly inexpensively for probably only a little more than what these figures would go far in the stores. One tip is to buy as many figures as possible from a single seller. They'll combine shipping keeping your expenses down.

I have them all plus variants. I just hate when they anounce figures like the modern Red tornado or the penguin with his attack penguin and dont release them.

I am missing Giganta because I buy the C&C separate so I can keep my DCUC MOC

DCSH: I'm not completing this line, because some of the re-issues/repaints are too repetitive. However, I at least get different molds and such. I need:

Catwoman

Brainiac

Scarecrow

Mr. Freeze (Con repaint)

Batman (black and grey...ridiculous. 'Nuff said)

Bruce Wayne-to-Batman

Supergirl (all-blue outfit)

Clark Kent/Supes two pack

Cyborg Superman (overpriced, for having been reissued in the two-pack)

Batman (from Azrael wave)

Darkseid (black, looks cool, but overpriced)

As you can see, DCSH is my priority right now (I kinda forgot about Wave 8 lately). :) As far as DCUC goes, I'm pretty much done. Just minor concerns:

DCUC: Wave 1: Orion is not mint. The bottom corners are creased, and he doesn't have the hook in the back.

Wave 2: Short-hair Aquaman is the re-issue, with the Matty ad under the Grodd piece. Ronnie Firestorm is missing hook in back.

Wave 3: Done.

Wave 4: Done.

Wave 5: Done, thank Feetal.

Wave 6: Done.

Wave 7: Done.

Wave 8: Nowhere in sight...

SDCC: Got Man-Bat and Lobo.

KB variants: Got em both.

My life is exciting, lol...

Wow, I completely forgot about DCSH.

I had several extras of each of these, blue Supergirl, Bizarro, Darkseid, Batman/Batgirl 2pk, Superman/Clark Kent 2pk and Cyborg superman. Traded all of them.

Never saw Batgirl and black and gray Batman in stores.

I've missed everything since the Walmart Wave 5. I search still but ikm not paying upwards of 250 for a set and until I get Wave 5 i wont buy the rest. so I've pretty much given them up

The only one I am missing is the modern (gold) Dr. Fate.

I have all the others. Oh, except for the variant SDCC Man-Bat...I have multiples of the non-variant, however, because I was buying a bunch to try to get the variant.

The only ones I've missed that I want are wave 2 Aquaman (short hair; also need Grodds arm) and Wave 5.

Still need a few from wave 7, but waiting patiently for them to get here. I'm afraid that my TRU will skip to wave 8 and never see the other wave 7 case. I hate split cases.

I have an extra one of each Grodd arm. Which one do you need?

Ah, forgot about two-packs!

I have all four from TRU, and Matty.'s Adam/Starfire pack. WTH is happening from here? I've heard about:

Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Supergirl/Lex Luthor

Clayface/Bats

Brainiac/Supes

But the only confirmed ones are the Bats/Supes ones? What happened?

I have all four from TRU, and Matty.'s Adam/Starfire pack. WTH is happening from here? I've heard about:

Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Supergirl/Lex Luthor

Clayface/Bats

Brainiac/Supes

Dang, are you out of the loop! ^_^

They (Mattel) posted the four 2-packs as a pre-order, to guage what they would actually end up producing. It turned out that there was only enough interest in C/B and S/B, and they 'cancelled' production on the other two. Then, a couple of weeks later, they declared they would go ahead with S/LL. But the Hawks GA are still out there in limbo. It was kind of a sneaky tactic, asking people (us) to pre-order stuff that hadn't even been approved for manufacture yet, but there you have it.

Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Supergirl/Lex Luthor

Clayface/Bats

Brainiac/Supes

Lets not forget about Alexander Luthor and Ultraman?