TFA Series Finale Discussion...

Nguyen_Dragon

It was good but it wasnt enough... Maybe I expected to much... Where did the Matrix come from?...

Where did you see the Matrix?

This ending left holes

What happens to Ultra Magnus? Why was Sari sent to Earth?

I mean come on they shut this down so fast that the animators never had a chance to tell us anything

It was good but it wasnt enough... Maybe I expected to much... Where did the Matrix come from?...

Where did you see the Matrix?

This ending left holes

What happens to Ultra Magnus? Why was Sari sent to Earth?

I mean come on they shut this down so fast that the animators never had a chance to tell us anything

Optimus wore it around his neck in the last scene walking out of Omega Supreme... Maybe a nod to Matrix necklace from New Year Optimus Prime...

Sari supposedly learned something after touching the protoform... But I dont think they mentioned what...

I don' think that was the matrix, just pieces of the re-configured allspark.

A pretty good finale, but could've been a lot better if the creators were given the time. I thought it was good for what it was, loose ends and all.

But remember..Megatron is still online!! @firedevil@

What a great series :) The best Transformers series they've ever made show wise (toys not so much)

As a series finale, this episode wasn't that great, but then they didn't really intend for this to be a show ender, just a season ender, so there are lots of bits left left un-explained, but oh well.

I just rewatched the finale and did notice this time that Prime did have the Matrix on a chain around his neck

I also noticed Prowls essence saving Prime bu pulling him out of the way of the explosion

The Matrix that we saw was the re-configured All Spark. Obvisously they made the storage unit for the All Spark now look like the Matrix as a nod to G1. But right now they're are a lot of lose ends such as what is to become of Ultra Magnus? Will Sentinel become the New Magnus if Ultra does not make it or will the Cybertronians kick Sentinel out of the position and have Prime as the new Magnus now that he is a hero in the eyes of the Cybertronians?

I also like when Prowl and Jazz were re configuring the All Spark when the piece was pulled out of Starscream how he instantly turned grey (another G1 nod) and went off line.

If anything I hope they manage to carry on the story with a new named series on the new Hasbro/Discovery kids network.

As for the matrix. It makes sense that its just the Allspark that Prowl merged his spark with. Could be more to it though.

If anything I hope they manage to carry on the story with a new named series on the new Hasbro/Discovery kids network.

As for the matrix. It makes sense that its just the Allspark that Prowl merged his spark with. Could be more to it though.

I was saying that the allspark was going to become the matrix all along :P & prowl merging him self with it /becoming one with the matrix was just awesome :) It sucks/sad that he had to die though for sure :( Between the two of them you think they could each give like half there lives to it or something... (jaz/prowl)