New Carded R.O.C. Figure Images.

HissCommander

Pit Commando is an army builder? Cool I guess he's the movie version of a "green shirt".

Not only that, but check out that gear! Just from what I can see, we got 3 or 4 different helmets (depending on what it is in the top left of the blister), some 4 guns, 3 vests, AND a tactical shield. AND NO spring loaded weapons!

This is probably the closest we get to an accessory pack for a LONG time.

Helix is going to be terrible, so to speak.

They like the claim that "female figures don't sell" and then they put out a figure like....that.

The Eel is interesting, at least the card art. The flash is too strong.

And that's the same problem with the "Pit Commando". It could be an individual, but the flash is right over the name.

And that's the same problem with the "Pit Commando". It could be an individual, but the flash is right over the name.

Hes just a generic troop build, the flash only covers up "JOE".

You know that? What I meant was there have been a few times where they had to throw in "G.I. Joe" to get a character name. For example, Hawk and Doc became "G.I. Joe Hawk" AND "G.I. Joe Doc" respectively.

The funny thing about it is that ALL these guys already have that "greenshirt" vibe to them.

They like the claim that "female figures don't sell" and then they put out a figure like....that.

Actually, i'm looking forward more to Helix than the rest. Give her some reddish pink hair and you have a good Zarana! The Eel has some potential, look forward to better pics.

Actually, i'm looking forward more to Helix than the rest. Give her some reddish pink hair and you have a good Zarana! The Eel has some potential, look forward to better pics.

Well it is interesting that everyone else has the generic uniform but her. Wonder what the deal is.

Well it is interesting that everyone else has the generic uniform but her. Wonder what the deal is.

Shes not part of the movie, shes part of a comic series. This is probably how we will see resolute figures released too

I'm looking forward to that Helix figure too. I don't think she's as bad as people are saying and it's always nice to get new female characters.

I think most people were just pissed off about the POSSIBILITY that it would be Dial-Tone.

I find it kind of mind-boggling that what very well might be the best army-builder figure Hasbro's ever put out in a Joe line is...a Joe figure and not a cobra figure.

I mean seriously...that Pit Commando is a customizer's dream (and I'm not even a customizer).