Anyone see the trailer for Superman/Batman new animated movie

Superpowers1980

For those who missed it, hurry before it gets taken down. I am a big fan of the Public Enemies storyline, I have all the original books, and just bought the trade so I am excited about this news. I hope we get a full on full fight between Supes/Bats vs Cap'nM/Hawkman. Here is the trailer for all those who missed it.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1913675.html?v=c5f...40e8d410f9760d1

For those who missed it, hurry before it gets taken down. I am a big fan of the Public Enemies storyline, I have all the original books, and just bought the trade so I am excited about this news. I hope we get a full on full fight between Supes/Bats vs Cap'nM/Hawkman. Here is the trailer for all those who missed it.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1913675.html?v=c5f...40e8d410f9760d1

i too am a huge superman/batman fan,been collecting since issue 1 and i am still collecting it.I'm also really psyched for this movie.when you can look at animation and can tell whos'(sp?) work it's based on,then it's gotta be awesome .

This looks pretty good.

Superman: Doomsday and Gotham Knight were letdowns by most accounts, so I'm glad they're seemingly getting things right with the last few. Hopefully this one will be just as good.

This looks pretty good.

Superman: Doomsday and Gotham Knight were letdowns by most accounts, so I'm glad they're seemingly getting things right with the last few. Hopefully this one will be just as good.

I am one of the few who liked Superman:Doomsday, but Gotham Knight was all together terrible. I didn't even finish watching it and it wasn't worth the price of a blank DVD

This looks pretty good.

I am one of the few who liked Superman:Doomsday, but Gotham Knight was all together terrible. I didn't even finish watching it and it wasn't worth the price of a blank DVD

Superman: Doomsday wasn't all bad, but I hated the way they drew Superman, and some of the story was kinda iffy. It was definitely worth watching, but I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Good thing Russian is among the languages at my disposal.

Yeah, it looks awesome! While I appreciate the Bruce Timm style of artwork, I don't feel it does the given heroes justice, as it were. This little preview tells me 'I must have this!'

Yes! I didn't expect the movie would follow Ed McGuinness's art.

I really hope that the Public Enemies movie will be a success so that there's more chance for a C&C Composite Superman/Batman robot in the DCUC line.

It also seems like the movie won't 100% follow the comics since Bane wasn't in the comics and Metallo has a different look.

Yes! I didn't expect the movie would follow Ed McGuinness's art.

I really hope that the Public Enemies movie will be a success so that there's more chance for a C&C Composite Superman/Batman robot in the DCUC line.

Me too though I am shocked the art style from the trailer seems to follow MT's art style. Am I seein things or do ya guys agree?

I can't wait to see HAWKMAN being animated again, CAPTAIN ATOM looks awesome!, and was that the NEW Injsutice league?

Really a GREAT PROMISING movie, just like always from WB/DC & Bruce Timm and his team.

Ed McGuinness should be proud about this project; i hope they deliver more in this style of animation.

PS: I WANT TO SEE RONNIE's FIRESTORM ANIMATED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This looks pretty good.

First off, That was AWESOME!! Thank you so, so much for sharing!

Now that is the Metallo I want!

Perhaps there is hope for a Silver Banshee figure?

Superman: Doomsday was alright. I enjoyed it. I just wish they involved more heroes, villians, and the supermen.

Gotham Knight had OK parts, especially the vacant lot shootout.

Agreed! To me Ronnie is Firestom. Jason is just an imposter.

This looks pretty good.

Superman: Doomsday was alright. I enjoyed it. I just wish they involved more heroes, villians, and the supermen.

Back that up and explain to me the difference between the two characters.

This looks pretty good.

Back that up and explain to me the difference between the two characters.

It's his opinion. Mine too. No need to explain the difference, though the simplest reason is Ronnie was the original.

Did you knew that FIRESTORM is the only ORIGINAL JLA member that hasn't been drawn by ALEX ROSS more than ONE TIME?

I believe that there's a plot inside DC to never make FIRESTORM the cool character he was back in Pre-Crisis.

And BTW Jason doesn't have (and maybe never will) the appeal Ronald Raymond/Martin Stein had.

LONG LIVE FIRESTORM!!!!!!!

post-7426-1243172094_thumb.jpg

PS1. This is an IMPORTANT petition for MR. Geoff Johns; please make a FIRESTORM: Rebirth mini-series and bring back from the dead (NOT AS A Black Lantern) the original one! ##1#

PS2. And make an AQUAMAN: Rebirth mini-series also. :D

THANKS.

Att. a HUGE Firestorm FANBASE.

Gotta say wasn't expecting much with Gotham Knight such a disappointment!! I mean it had its good parts, but the opening ones were awful!!! Never saw Doomsday, but I really did like the JLA movie!!

Anyhow, this looks fantastic. As any true nerd would, I geeked out when I saw the Legion of Doom there, especially with Giganta and Black Manta!!! Sweeet!! Even better was the fact that they are not drawn in the BTAS syle!! Man oh man do they need to let that one go!!! I loved it at first, really suited the retro Batman look they were going for, but everything else I would rather see a modern style!! I'm too big a fan of McGuiness' work, but it looks real good when it's not that exaggerated, know what I mean!!!

Thanks for posting, will look for it in the fall!!!