DCUC Wal MArt Wave 5

smallville069

I am not going to cutomize the other figures now,I will keep them and if I ever am hurting financially,or want to finally get some MOC Super powers,I can throw these on the bay.

What a tease!

There are already a couple of GOOD posters in this thread who would probably pay you decent money for those Eradicators!

OK gang, not sure if this has happened before, it sure didn't happen in the last set I saw but DCUC Wave 5 has hit the big 300.00 mark. Check out the below and most recent ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150347217794

do you guys think this is the max or do you believe we could see 350 to 400 for a 5 figure set?

Geez...with shipping, I paid 120 dollars for the set. I tried to think of it like buying 6 MOTUC figures, but it was still a lot more than I wanted to pay. Now I actually feel kind of good about it. Thanks overpriced etailers!

It's his money,he found them,so what. I bought all mine and I still have atleast 3 sets MOC and 1 open. I had the money,I wanted them and they were there,and it's not like at them time everyone new these would be so rare.

Oh no, I beg o differ! I knew right away from the 1st time JayC posted the announcment. Matter of fact I even posted a comment saying something to the effect that I held my head in my hands with sorrow & grief over how hard the walmart wave was gonna be.

Matter of fact the only reason I have my set is cause my roommate works part time in the summer for a "Master Scalper". part of his "perks" of the job is being able to buy stuff from his store at cost.

<br />I know and it sounds horrible,but with the way things are economy wise,I never now when I might need some money,especially if I loose my job or something like that.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That's a good idea, but be warned! you might just end up being too clever for your own good. I've seen collectors part with EXTREAMLY valuable toys for only half their worth. Remember..................the day you fall on hard times & are finaly hurting enough to part with your stuff............will be the same day that the buyer is too poor to buy it at market value.

After all that how I got my DCD Raven for only $60

Am I reading this right? would any one realy be willing to pay this much for wave 5???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...p;condition=new

let me just say this.. congrats to the seller if someone does!

a grand. wow. ya know.. the demand may just be there. if these dont show up again, I'm sure someone will fork out the cash.

geez, I wish I had an extra set :(

Am I reading this right? would any one realy be willing to pay this much for wave 5???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...p;condition=new

let me just say this.. congrats to the seller if someone does!

a grand. wow. ya know.. the demand may just be there. if these dont show up again, I'm sure someone will fork out the cash.

geez, I wish I had an extra set :(

what really trips me out is that all these scalpers have the nerve to charge s&h. Like chargeing $1,000.00 for a wave of figs that retails for approx $60.00 is some how not enough @loll@

My question is, what does Mattel have to gain by not re-releasing these?

It does make you wonder.

With exclusives or a line like MOTUC, I understand it because they're not at retail and there's a collectability factor that plays into their decisions in the first place.

But I don't see why they seem content to have Wave 5 be this ultra-rare, nobody-has-it-but-everybody-wants-it series of figures. Even the exclusive Batman Beyond and Cyborg from Wave 4 became much easier to find. So, why don't they do the same for Wave 5? It can still be exclusive to Walmart; just get more out there.