DCUC Wal MArt Wave 5

smallville069

Man glad i found a bunch of these,I have a bunch for custom fodder. I even have a set for my son when he gets older. I heard how in some places these were like trying to find a pot a gold but damn that's expensive.

I had found Atom and sold it for $40 is a few month ago with hopes to use money to get 4 figures from the set. Never saw them again and now i have no Atom =(

Bad distribution.

The last set on ebay went for 251.00, this set is now infamous.

Its a bad thing to say and i really should'nt feel this way........but I do kinda feel justa tad smug about owning a set ^_^

I don't want to use the word smug but more proud to own a set because it took alot of hard hunting and calling and wrok to friggin find it. So yea proud to have found it. guess i should have waited i sold a loose set for 100 bucks. But i ain't trying to rip anyone off.

But i did help a few member around the web to get a few of things things when ever i would find them

Jeez man, what a blatant ripp-off! This was the set where I realized I would not be getting every figure in the line like I did with ML. My Walmarts here have never carried DCUC and still don't. I really like the DCUC, but too hard to find. With this line, I stopped trying because it was getting pretty insane. Too bad, I really wanted a Mettallo, Riddler, and Atom, but not $300+ bad.

Its a bad thing to say and i really should'nt feel this way........but I do kinda feel justa tad smug about owning a set ^_^

I am actually very lucky, I found 4 sets of Wave 5, I opened 2 and I have two full cases minus the extra Riddler's, I even have the packing case also. I was very blessed to find them all at retail, I even had a chance at another set excluding Atom, though I did have an Atom whose leg ripped off, luckly I found another at retail. Philadelphia is not good when it comes to figures so I must of been very lucky

IMO I don't think DCUC5 even worth the normal price. Worst QC issues I have seen and the paint are just bad. The only reason people want this series is because they have got a chance to buy them not that the figures are any good.

IMO I don't think DCUC5 even worth the normal price. Worst QC issues I have seen and the paint are just bad. The only reason people want this series is because they have got a chance to buy them not that the figures are any good.

I want Metallo.

Whenever I feel sad about having missed all of the DCSH line, and now having to pay ridiculous prices for them, I remember that I have Wave 5. I feel good again. As for Wave 5 itself, it's so overrated.

Repainted bodies - Amazo, Atom, and Black Lightning

Eradicator - just some new toys (goggles and cape)

Riddler was the neatest one, being a re-paint of Clark Kent/Two Face (VERY htf figs), and a cane accessory.

And this is the sad thing. :( Can you imagine if, say, Wave 4 was Wally exclusive?! DCUC would have completely imploded!

I am actually very lucky, I found 4 sets of Wave 5, I opened 2 and I have two full cases minus the extra Riddler's, I even have the packing case also. I was very blessed to find them all at retail, I even had a chance at another set excluding Atom, though I did have an Atom whose leg ripped off, luckly I found another at retail. Philadelphia is not good when it comes to figures so I must of been very lucky

Someone else might have been lucky too, but you bought them all. Hoarding #$@# does a disservice to everyone here.

It's his money,he found them,so what. I bought all mine and I still have atleast 3 sets MOC and 1 open. I had the money,I wanted them and they were there,and it's not like at them time everyone new these would be so rare.