Loki Officially Cast in 2011 Thor Movie

JayC

I can deal with Loki's actor - at least his headshot has the look of someone who could play the god of lies.

Hemsworth as Thor, though? He seems a little... small? Ideally, I'd have liked to see someone like HHH with Karl Urban's head in the role. But maybe he'll bulk up. Alot.

Hemsworth would have made a good Hawkeye, though, say for an Avengers movie.

What do you mean the guy's small? He's bigger than Hugh Jackman for Chrissake's !! The guy's 6'3" and not at all skinny. Check out YouTube and you'll see what I mean. He just needs to grow a longer mane and pump more iron. Otherwise, do we need another Tyler Mane (or a WWF wrestler) that would be insane . . . . He played Kirk's father in the new Star Trek Movie, not Capt James Kirk himself. It was an awesome movie by the way.

I don't know anything about this guy, but I'll say that I'm OK with anyone other than a pro wrestler. If it were up to me, no pro wrestler would ever again be cast in an acting role.

There are plenty of guys that are big and have the superhero look that are actors and actors alone.