Supergirl 1984 Movie Masters

Superpowers1980

Would anyone besides myself buy the Supergirl movie masters, yes the movie sucked buttered donkey chips but I would love a Helen Slater Supergirl figure, and even the bad lady, I don't even know her name.

PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!

supergirl_1.jpg

PRODUCT PLACEMENT ALL IN YOUR FACE!!!

supergirl1.jpg

She is hot though, no denying that

helen-slater.jpg

Would anyone besides myself buy the Supergirl movie masters, yes the movie sucked buttered donkey chips but I would love a Helen Slater Supergirl figure, and even the bad lady, I don't even know her name.

Not a chance in hell.

You cannot polish a turd.

This is one of those ideas that gets people fired.

LOL, ok ok

A 2 figure Matty exclusive, with Supergirl and Faye Dona(you know what I am trying to say) Come on, no one??

you can keep the Faye Dunaway "Selena" figure.. just hook me up with a Kara!! #US1#

I like the movie! It was enjoyable. :D

I'd buy a Helen Slater Supergirl Movie Masters no doubt. She looks cool! Saw her on Smallville and Supernatural and she didn't change much at all. ;)

supergirl_1.jpg

Oh, yes please!! I yearn for the return of the pre-crisis outfit.

I would be all over that!!

I Love Kara Zor-El & i would go as far as to say, I would by a few of these.. Yes.. the movie was a "turd".. but Helen Slater, deff wore the "S" well :)

I agree! Three thumbs up!

smallville_supergirl_laura_vandervoort.jpg

There is no denying Laura Vandervoort is smoking hot, but that is not the Supergirl, I'd want a toy figure of. Now her real figure, I'd really like to get a hold of.

I like the movie! It was enjoyable. :D

I'd buy a Helen Slater Supergirl Movie Masters no doubt. She looks cool! Saw her on Smallville and Supernatural and she didn't change much at all. ;)

But she got old....

Blech.

Give me TV Masters Super Girl:

01.jpg

supergirl_new.jpg

smallville_supergirl_laura_vandervoort.jpg

supergirl4qu8.jpg

While i agree the smallville chick is hot she is no supergirl. Your not supergilr till you wear the suit same goes for the tom welling clark he's not superman till you suit up

I wouldn't mind a Movie Masters Supergirl figure, but I don't see it happening, given that other than Slater in the classic suit and the Jerry Goldsmith theme music the movie was a complete turd.

I won't mind seeing a Movie Masters Supergirl to be honest. The movie it's self, well, I can just sit through it, but barely, espeically in some scenes. I think I could do without the villian from the movie. But I think they should 1st try and finish the Batman Begins/The Dark Knight ones 1st(Since those are suppose to be next). Then if they get a chance and rights to do past DC Movies, then do it during or after a Christopher Reeves Superman Movies wave.

As for Kara from Smallville, would defently want that. Best bet would be DC Direct than from Mattel, since DC Direct has done 2 waves of Smallville figures.

As for that comment about that picture of Helen Slater Supergirl having shoes inside her top part of the costume, I think I recall hearing or reading in an interview that Slater said that sometimes in promoitonal shots, they would try to make her breasts look bigger by putting something inside(I guess some of these included Padding, Wonderbra, and Shoes?) inside her costume.

Well, I guess when Supergirl transforms from her secret identity to Supergirl, she has to put the shoes somewhere incase she wants to turn back. At least that's 1 mystery I have solved(Where does she store her shoes when she turns into Supergirl).

they cant even finish bringing the movie masters that theyve already promised.....

I agree, they should finish, I am actually sad at the fact that I saw Twoface movie masters at Walmart ages ago and said, not right now because soon they will be everywhere....that was a huge mistake. I saw him twice at the same Walmart and then I never saw anymore. I think Mattel should finish their run with the Batman movies and then concentrate on other DC properties that they have, from what I gather, don't they have the rights to all the DC movies and TV shows? If so they should give Batman a break and jump into the Superman movies....yes even including Nuclear Man, I bet oh I bet that EVERYONE who claims to hate that movie and to hate Nuclear Man would buy them up faster than Merman on day one of Mattycollector.

Anyway, Helen Slater is hot and for now she IS Supergirl. Also surprisingly as much as I love Superman, I actually hate Supergirl as a character and hated at the fact that they bought her back in regular comic continuity...JLU was ok and tolerable, and that is about it?

they cant even finish bringing the movie masters that theyve already promised.....

I agree, they should finish, I am actually sad at the fact that I saw Twoface movie masters at Walmart ages ago and said, not right now because soon they will be everywhere....that was a huge mistake. I saw him twice at the same Walmart and then I never saw anymore. I think Mattel should finish their run with the Batman movies and then concentrate on other DC properties that they have, from what I gather, don't they have the rights to all the DC movies and TV shows? If so they should give Batman a break and jump into the Superman movies....yes even including Nuclear Man, I bet oh I bet that EVERYONE who claims to hate that movie and to hate Nuclear Man would buy them up faster than Merman on day one of Mattycollector.

Anyway, Helen Slater is hot and for now she IS Supergirl. Also surprisingly as much as I love Superman, I actually hate Supergirl as a character and hated at the fact that they bought her back in regular comic continuity...JLU was ok and tolerable, and that is about it?

that wasnt a movie master. the two-face MM hasnt come yet. what you seen is the 5 inch two-face