should i buy the dcuc superman now or wait for a better version

ChopperMonsterPoint

so far i've got my dcuc flash and green lantern, i'm expecting my hawkgirl to arrive today and just ordered wonder woman yesterday, as for dcuc batman i don't like him at all so i got dc superheroes bats instead, of course i'm waiting to see a martian manhunter dcuc, so all that leaves is superman, i think the dcuc figure is not bad, its just .....i hate mullets, especially on superman, so i was wondering if i should just buy it or wait for a mullet-less one? i've been looking into buying the dc superheroes supes, should i do that instead

best thing to do is get the new dcuc superman and change the heads use the dcsuperheroes superman head on the dcuc body. I did and it looks great

That was my plan all along. The DC Superheroes Superman was OK, but the darker colors and extra-wide stance made him suffer. There was nothing wrong with the head sculpt, though.

k never mind, i just bought a dc superheroes superman and doomsday for about 30 bux, pretty sweet deal

I am glad you did that. That is what I would have reccommended.

I think DCSH Superman is awesome. His head scult is great, and I like the darker red better. sets him apart from the true red group of Red Tornado, Firestorm, Atom Smasher, Atom, Shazam, and Flash.

k never mind, i just bought a dc superheroes superman and doomsday for about 30 bux, pretty sweet deal

I think DCSH Superman is awesome. His head scult is great, and I like the darker red better. sets him apart from the true red group of Red Tornado, Firestorm, Atom Smasher, Atom, Shazam, and Flash.

wow, you're the first person that felt the same way as me, i always hear that the dc superheroes supes is ok but to me it looks really good

wow, you're the first person that felt the same way as me, i always hear that the dc superheroes supes is ok but to me it looks really good

Yeah, I don't understand the hate for him. He could be a little taller and needs a kung fu grip, but he suits my needs.

Now i did touch up the hair with a paint marker. I made it more black because the hair color from the clark kent superman 2 pack was a lil to brown. The face skin tone is a lil darker than the skin tone of the new superman body but for me i can live with it.

Nice head swap nonameshmo30. I love when you can make simple swaps to improve a figure.

Thank you sir your complament was very nice. And your right its so neat when something so simple can really turn a figure around.

"I hate the DCSH Superman now, his face is too angular and "sharp"

Opticon I don't understand what about the DCSH face you don't like. I think the anglur sculpt is nice and brings out the superman face very well. Strong jaw But i hated the body of the DCSH superman. I am by no means trying to change your mind guess we just see it differently which is fine.

Its just funny to me how we all see things differently.

Chopper,you should get Aquaman and Hawkman ,they are fantastic!

I agree 100% both figures are really well done. And flash came out great too. Don't get me wrong there all kool in there own way but seems like more love was put into certin figures than others. Here is a list of the figures i think rise above the rest from the DCUC line.

batman

lightray

aquaman short hair

nightwing

flash

wonder woman

hawkman

ronie firestorm

ares

shazam

superman

green lantern

blue beetle

death stroke

hawkgirl and gentelman ghost seem like there in this as well but since i have yet to see them i can't say for certin.

eradicator except for the goggles

This is like my if you had to have list. I know some of you will disagree which is fine but these figures just seem like more thought went into them IMO

yeah i will, but my first goal is to get the founding members of JL, from the show that is

CHOPPER , U SHOULDVE JUST HAVE GOTTEN THE DCUC SUPERMSN AND CUT THE HAIR !! THE FIGURE LOOKS GREAT !! ALSO FOR THE DCSUPERHEROES BATMAN U COULD SWAP THE HEAD FROM THE DC DIRECT UNMASKED BATMAN !! CUZ HIS HEAD IS TO SMALL COMPARE TO THE DCUC ! IF U WANT TO !

yeah i will, but my first goal is to get the founding members of JL, from the show that is

CHOPPER , U SHOULDVE JUST HAVE GOTTEN THE DCUC SUPERMSN AND CUT THE HAIR !! THE FIGURE LOOKS GREAT !! ALSO FOR THE DCSUPERHEROES BATMAN U COULD SWAP THE HEAD FROM THE DC DIRECT UNMASKED BATMAN !! CUZ HIS HEAD IS TO SMALL COMPARE TO THE DCUC ! IF U WANT TO !

stop screaming at me :( , naw i love my dc superheroes series 3 bats, i'll never change anything on him, as for the dcuc superman i'm just going to stick with the dc superheroes one i bought on ebay, if they do change the hair in the future i'll buy it, its just how i feel deep down, i like that fig better than the dcuc one

Does the Head of the DCUC pop off easy? I have a few head swaps I want to do, but I just want to make sure that I don't break the damn thing.

Chip

i love the dcsh supes! i like the darker colors, the serious face, and the long cape! makes him seem kinda "god" or "king" like. idk?...maybe its just me?

Does the Head of the DCUC pop off easy? I have a few head swaps I want to do, but I just want to make sure that I don't break the damn thing.

Chip

The DCUC heads pop off with some ease but the old DCSH figures you may need to heat it up. With DCUC the ball joint is the same on both ends. Meaning ball shaft ball

As to the DCSH figures head is different its ball shaft and a circle. the body its self has a pin on the chest and back that go through the circle part to hold the ball shaft in.

Why do I feel dirty after reading this ?

Chopz

Chip

The DCUC heads pop off with some ease but the old DCSH figures you may need to heat it up. With DCUC the ball joint is the same on both ends. Meaning ball shaft ball

As to the DCSH figures head is different its ball shaft and a circle. the body its self has a pin on the chest and back that go through the circle part to hold the ball shaft in.