DC Films vs Marvel Films

I personaly always thought wolverine should have been taller so that didn't bother me.

No pooda you are not the only one i like sabertooth in the wolverine movie although he should have been bigger. the thing that got me about the wolverine move was this..

Way to much story with the amount of time they ended at and jackman acting seemed forced or not there as it was in the x movies. Like where he is in the boxing ring talking to blob after he fell. Walking around the ring half assed pounding the buckle cover. Trying to look disarayed or disgusted. just seemed to me like his heart wasn't into it. Or didn't seem as bad ass as i thought he should have been in certin points ofthe flim.

And the part where wolvie is talking to wrath or what ever in the offic of the boxing place. I just thought the whole bit was poorly acted by both guys. you remember that stuff in africa? yea then showing his claws and then saying don't ask ehh just piss poor acting IMO. Instead of telling him whats going on you know.

And not seeing sbaertooth get blob or deadpool for that matter bothered me. But again thats where the to much story for the length of time the final cut is. But over all it was ok hell i watched it like 7 times.

But you know what really got in and this maybe stupid but wolvies hair it just wasn't wolverine without the hair. I mean this guys been around a while right so there are small things that even befor he got his sliver claws he would have done own his own. And would have or could have retained something like the way he wears his hair.

Again i know its silly but it bothered me

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's with all the hate for howard the duck?it was one of those movies that's so bad,it's good. @lol@ but here are my tops TDK,Superman,Batman Begins,Superman 2,and,you ready,Batman and Robin.

ummmm...yeeeah,so about that last part.it was just a joke,so if you could please spare my life i would be very grateful.thanks.

MARVEL ONES:

Does anyone here remember the Generation X tv movie?

I agree with some of you about the X-flicks, The movies were o.k. but not AWESOME like IRON MAN ot The Incredible HULK.

1.-After too many speculation they (MARVEL) finally made a DECENT COOL LOOKING WOLVIE come to life at the silver screen , which was the point that attracted all the X-fans since then to watch a X-movie.

2.-The X-girls were too way off close to be the X-BABES we have come to know in ANY of the COMIC BOOKS

3.-Sir PATRICK STEWART as Prof X was an excellent choice, but on the other side Sir Ian McKellen wasn´t for MAGNETO, jeez! not even the HELMET was accurate for a start.

4.-CYCLOPS,SABRETOOTH,STORM (sorry HALLY), NIGHTCRAWLER, JEAN, PYRO, JUGGERNAUT and ROGUE ARE OUT! (not to mention all the x-tras in X3 like PSYLOCKE, CALLISTO et al.)

5.-TOAD, MYSTIQUE, COLOSSUS, BEAST, ICEMAN, MADROX, KITTY, ANGEL and ´course WOLVIE ARE IN!!!

6.-The X-Suits, WOLVIE should have said YES to CYKE´s question about the SPANDEX? just ask SPIDEY!

7.-The EPICS in the X-Flicks.....just watch X3 and you will know what i mean to. they are not too MARVELISH, are they?

8.-Finally the SFX, jeez! i'm still thirsty since the first movie....so i went to see Iron Man and The Incrd. HULK. now i know what i want to drink.

as for other MARVEL movies...

SPIDEY and SPIDEY 2 were GREAT! well minus the Green Goblin's armor that IMO sucked a lot and KIRSTEN DUNST's MJ's portait SUCKED a LOT MORE!. those movies rock.

As for SPIDEY 3 well the only thing i like about that movie are THOMAS HADEN CHURCH'S Sandman and BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD's Gwen Stacy.

post-7426-1242584932_thumb.jpg

ironically she could have portrayed MARY JANE better, IMO.

post-7426-1242584867_thumb.jpg @luv@

AND for those that didn't like BLADE's TRILOGY or Nick Cage's GHOSTRIDER, those movies ROOOCK!!!!in several ways!!!!

DC MOVIES

Are there any DC movies besides Chris Nolan's BATMAN's movies or Christopher Reeve's SUPERMAN 1?

Well... maybe CONSTANTINE, anyway i'll have to wait and see GREEN LANTERN for a next decent (WB better will do) DC MOVIE.

I thought Mary Jane was supposed to be a super model or at least pretty. I can't get over Spider-man kissing a Predator.

who's the predator Kirsten or Dallas? @hmmm@

Kirsten, and Her beautiful teeth.

I thought Mary Jane was supposed to be a super model or at least pretty. I can't get over Spider-man kissing a Predator.

#party#

There's not enough beer in the world for that.

#party#

There's not enough beer in the world for that.

AGREEE MAN, AGREE FOR THAT, AND CHEERS FOR ALL THE MOVIES IN WHICH THE PREADATORS MAKE CAMEOS!

Holy molely are u dude serious? kristen is pretty and if she walked up to any of you in real life you all kow you would want some of that so please spare me all this rederic. She is far from ugly and really far from a predator.

Holy molely are u dude serious? kristen is pretty and if she walked up to any of you in real life you all kow you would want some of that so please spare me all this rederic. She is far from ugly and really far from a predator.

I hope we agree to disagree, but she would be homely cute, but then she would smile and totally kill it for me.

I personaly always thought wolverine should have been taller so that didn't bother me.

but that doesnt make him accurate. what if they make the penguin taller too?

I hope we agree to disagree, but she would be homely cute, but then she would smile and totally kill it for me.

Come on dude her body is friggin smoken so a few crooked teeth shouldn't be an issue. And she is cute. I would hit that on tv during the tahnksgiveing day parade

im with you! kirsten is a bow wow! JMO.

As long as the acting is true and the hero or villian is portrayed as they should be then i can look past some things. I try to go for the over all preformance. And they(dcuc) did make the penguin figure taller than it should have been but it still worked.

Lets say for example they picked depp to play penguin as long as the preformance was great the tallness or shortness should not affect the over all effect

You know i love u guys and have respect for you but on this issue i think your both full of shhhh

As long as the acting is true and the hero or villian is portrayed as they should be then i can look past some things. I try to go for the over all preformance. And they(dcuc) did make the penguin figure taller than it should have been but it still worked.

Lets say for example they picked depp to play penguin as long as the preformance was great the tallness or shortness should not affect the over all effect

the figure was about as accurate as it was going to get. the penguin is 5'2", and 170lbs....that matters! his name is practally based on his size!

Come on dude her body is friggin smoken so a few crooked teeth shouldn't be an issue. And she is cute. I would hit that on tv during the tahnksgiveing day parade

Maybe miss KD may be a hottie, even when she "highlighted" her "talents" down the rain, she's a beautiful girl...

kirsten.bmp

BUT for an actress to portrait MARY JANE WATSON a SUPER HOT TOP MODEL

post-7426-1242600905_thumb.jpg

and straight love competition with FELICIA HARDY the über babe a.k.a the BLACK CAT.... well she doesn't stand a chance, IMO.

post-7426-1242600874_thumb.jpg

You know i love u guys and have respect for you but on this issue i think your both full of shhhh

man's best friend 2009 starring kirsten dunst as......mans best friend. arrrrooooooohh!

Kirsten Dunst is not that pretty. She looks average to me and changing her hair color to red does not make her Mary Jane. Her acting always seemed half hearted to me and I wouldn't want to see her on screen again. Personally, I don't care that much for Tobey as Parker. Spidey is a joker, and I have laughed out loud at some of the smart mouth comments he has, but Tobey isn't funny. Spiderman is a character thats bigger than the actor, like Bond. I don't care if they keep the Spiderman films going, but get new actors!

Kirsten Dunst is not that pretty. She looks average to me and changing her hair color to red does not make her Mary Jane. Her acting always seemed half hearted to me and I wouldn't want to see her on screen again. Personally, I don't care that much for Tobey as Parker. Spidey is a joker, and I have laughed out loud at some of the smart mouth comments he has, but Tobey isn't funny. Spiderman is a character thats bigger than the actor, like Bond. I don't care if they keep the Spiderman films going, but get new actors!

i agree that tobey isnt that funny, but he is still one hell of a spiderman! he looks like the last person that i would suspect to be spidey. what i didnt understand was affleck as daredevil, duncan as kingpin, and garner as elektra. whats with that?! it seems as if hollywood forces character likeness, or gets a hold of something, has no real direction to take it, and just f**ks the whole thing over! i understand that comic movies are big bucks, but c'mon now! if you cant find a good way to relay the characters over to real life.....LEAVE IT ALONE!