Booster Gold question

Phoenix Phan

So I've got myself a problem with the DCU Classics Booster Gold, and was wondering if anybody else has, too?

The Skeets doesn't remove from Booster's back. I've opened the regular figure, not the variant. My friend showed me his variant, and his Skeets came off easily. Has anybody else had problems? Is the standard version removable? I'd hate to break my figure trying to do something that I shouldn't be doing. Any thoughts?

I don't know which one is the standard version but I have the Classic Booster Gold with the high collar. The Skeets on this guy ain't going nowhere! I've read of people just popping Skeets off, but that's not happening on this guy. This is the one thing that really bothers me about this otherwise very nice figure.

It certainly has me wondering if the up-coming Mister Terrific is going to be permanently orbited by his balls!

This was a widely known issue. Some Booster's Skeets came off, some didn't....it wasn't a matter of if you got the classic or modern....I think they were meant to be gluie but they forgot to glue some at the factory. I also wish mine came off. I had a modern one that the Skeets came off his back and off the yellow "holder".

I got Mr. Terriffic and he is different.....his do come off.

Guess I got lucky. I had heard the rumors, and had planned on slicing Skeets off regardless, but I have the 'classic' and it came right out. There is no rhyme or reason to what you'll get in this purchase - some some out, some don't. It's better to plan on what you'll do before you actually get the thing, in this case. My worst scenario was removing it. Depends on what you like.

I got both of the Booster Golds and the Skeets came off of mine before I even got them out of the package...I'm happy that they did indeed come out of his back. I wish I could get the "electric S" of wave 2 Superman Blue and Red...

I got both of the Booster Golds and the Skeets came off of mine before I even got them out of the package...I'm happy that they did indeed come out of his back. I wish I could get the "electric S" of wave 2 Superman Blue and Red...
The capes of regular figures come off with a little force, for me. I got the non-cape off of my Superman Blue just fine.

I don't know which one is the standard version but I have the Classic Booster Gold with the high collar. The Skeets on this guy ain't going nowhere! I've read of people just popping Skeets off, but that's not happening on this guy. This is the one thing that really bothers me about this otherwise very nice figure.

It certainly has me wondering if the up-coming Mister Terrific is going to be permanently orbited by his balls!

The Skeets on my classic that I kept and the modern that I sold came off freely.

Also Mr. Terrifics balls stayed in the blister and I didn't re-attach them.